Page 71 of 178 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2664

Amora and Balder are necessities but how are they gonna introduce Balder?
    Thor: Hello brother who hath gone with no explanation from my first fable
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Amora and Balder are necessities but how are they gonna introduce Balder?
    Thor: Hello brother who hath gone with no explanation from my first fable
    I have no idea of it, unfortunately, the comic and what happened in the first storyline of Matt Fraction run do not help absolutely nothing and considering that earlier in JMS and Gillen runs, Balder had a key role that Fraction totally shredding it in the moment he grabbed the reins of the book and now it's as if nobody would remember Balder.

With Amora, if by a chance, she appears in the sequel and instead of a blonde woman (a very fundamental feature of the character with her beautiful green eyes and such as her long black stockings with green circles inside) we will see a woman with dark hair or just a redhead, it would be a totally different character that would have nothing to do with the Amora we all know and even if they make that she follows orders of Skurge and is not the dominant one what we all know about their first appearance on comics until the death of Skurge.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 08-03-2012 at 11:06 AM.

This really is so weird seeing it now, this pic is from Vision & Scarlet Witch limited series from the 80s and maybe it is a bit ridiculous this fight between Amora and Wanda and more ridiculous it is the fact that Amora´s powers affects an android like the Vision.

Really I would like that things change, and for once to see Amora the Enchantress´s origin after a lot of decades since her first appearance and the return of Lorelei, I´m not sure what to think about the fact that Jason Aaron will be the writer of a new Thor book (at first, I was excited to these news, but considering his writing style and the books he wrote, it is something to think), but I hope he uses well and rightfully the established characters that need desperately a good development instead of seeing new characters.

Is there any way to fix what Fraction had done with Amora the Enchantress in the last story of Mighty Thor instead of appearing in the sequel of Thor movie or there is nothing to do and just accept it because nothing what can be made may fix the mess of Fraction?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Is there any way to fix what Fraction had done with Amora the Enchantress in the last story of Mighty Thor instead of appearing in the sequel of Thor movie or there is nothing to do and just accept it because nothing what can be made may fix the mess of Fraction?
    I don't think he has done anything that can't be undone with Enchantress, he did virtually nothing with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nissus View Post
    I don't think he has done anything that can't be undone with Enchantress, he did virtually nothing with her.
    True, what Fraction did to it, simply is force her appearance, giving false hope to the people that love Amora the Enchantress seeing what appeared in the previous chapters and ignore any kind of past relationship with Thor and let the god of Thunder that had always treated women well and with respect, treating her as if was little more than a bitch when they were a couple long ago.

And they were on good terms because Thor pardoned her and even they were allies when Amora had saved Thor´s life, dozens of times, something that clearly Fraction has not read or had not intended to do, not even find any kind of information on the status of their relationship, making a very bad written story without any sense.

I can´t accept this storyline as something good and clearly that does no good to a character like the Enchantress, ending in that way, I hope the upcoming Marvel writers ignores completely this garbage of history and they will do good things, because as I said some days ago, many people now will stay with this portrayal of the character, especially new fans or those who had not read an Avengers or Thor books and saw Amora the Enchantress on Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon. I hope the people understand what I mean and if anyone thinks I'm wrong, I like to see any argument that you think I'm wrong or I'm being fair or unfair.

A new picture of Sylvie Lushton, with these colors of the cover (a few months ago was posted the cover of this issue of the Dark Reign: Young Avengers miniseries with other colors), the hair color of Sylvie seem more like Lorelei with a bit more of red.

A new picture of Sylvie Lushton, with these colors of the cover (a few months ago was posted the cover of this issue of the Dark Reign: Young Avengers miniseries with other colors), the hair color of Sylvie seem more like Lorelei with a bit more of red.

There was me thinking Wiccan was gay.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

There was me thinking Wiccan was gay.
    Well, the first time I saw the cover, too many others, is what we thought, really it was a cover of the most curious and pretty, this is what clearly captured the attention at first.

With this colour hair, I find Sylvie very cool and great and so different to a teen Amora the Enchantress.

Well, the first time I saw the cover, too many others, is what we thought, really it was a cover of the most curious and pretty, this is what clearly captured the attention at first.

With this colour hair, I find Sylvie very cool and great and so different to a teen Amora the Enchantress.
    Yup. Good design however.

True, so hot and very provocative, maybe more than the own Amora.

True, so hot and very provocative, maybe more than the own Amora.
    Yeah, A movie version would be smoking.

Yeah, A movie version would be smoking.
    true, though there are some degrees depending on the character you are seeing, Amora the Enchantress´s previous costume has some things that make her so gorgeous and hot and with something that make her special.

true, though there are some degrees depending on the character you are seeing, Amora the Enchantress´s previous costume has some things that make her so gorgeous and hot and with something that make her special.
    She's like marvels' poison ivy.

She's like marvels' poison ivy.
    No, I find her more sensual and great than Poison Ivy, though probably some Batman fans would have something to say about her hotness.

Some people compares Amora the Enchantress with Catwoman because some things maybe are a bit similar, though they are different characters with different skills.