Page 67 of 178 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2664

Quote Originally Posted by Atren View Post
    So anyone read the latest Mighty Thor? How did this arc end for her? Was it explained why did she go to Asgardia?
    I have read and personally I found a biggest shit, there is no explanation and things canīt finish worse for Amora, definitely I donīt want to read again this comic anymore until the next writer appears and do things right, Ąwhat an incredible bad comic!.

All of characters are completely out of character, itīs official, Fraction is the worst writer of Marvel.

So much time waiting for her return to see this? character completely wasted from the beginning of JMS and Gillenīs run, appearances completely forced, no explanation about where she has been or what had happened to her, absolutely nothing.

Just they used the character as a simple villain and without any development, they doesnīt explain anything about her Asgardian life and writers used her when they wants, practically nothing, as if she had not even had any relationship with Asgard and totally out of character.

Pure garbage.

Making Mischief The Great Grape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Another pic, this time from Thor#260,

Amora the Enchantress vs Karnilla and Balder vs Skurge the Executioner.

Twas a good fight. All three of theirs have been actually.

Making Mischief The Great Grape's Avatar

So much time waiting for her return to see this? character completely wasted from the beginning of JMS and Gillenīs run, appearances completely forced, no explanation about where she has been or what had happened to her, absolutely nothing.

Just they used the character as a simple villain and without any development, they doesnīt explain anything about her Asgardian life and writers used her when they wants, practically nothing, as if she had not even had any relationship with Asgard and totally out of character.

Pure garbage.
    It's not impressive at all I grant you. But at least they are keeping her in mind.

I'm more bummed about A:EMH ending the way it did. Though I guess that plot thread could be picked up sometime in the new series. Kind of doubt it though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Grape View Post
    It's not impressive at all I grant you. But at least they are keeping her in mind.

I'm more bummed about A:EMH ending the way it did. Though I guess that plot thread could be picked up sometime in the new series. Kind of doubt it though.
    I doubt it, if they really keep her in mind, they would not do the things that have been in Mighty Thor with this story, I'm really angry about what I read in this ending, what a waste of storyline in every sense and that way to get rid of Amora, Fraction shows her so weak, this was worse than the Tanarus/Karnilla story, at least Bendis on Avengers Prime was much more respectful to her but Fraction has done everything that was horrible.

I also feel bad with A: EMH and more than once I've said.

Now if I ask a question to Tom Brevoort in his formspring, probably I would feel ignored and his response if he answers me, it would not be a good answer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Grape View Post
    Twas a good fight. All three of theirs have been actually.
    Totally agreed, at least, good and old times are always better than current times

At least, for better passing this bad history and the bad taste to read it, a good pic.

I have read and personally I found a biggest shit, there is no explanation and things canīt finish worse for Amora, definitely I donīt want to read again this comic anymore until the next writer appears and do things right, Ąwhat an incredible bad comic!.

All of characters are completely out of character, itīs official, Fraction is the worst writer of Marvel.
    It's a shame Fraction had a few good runs with Marvel but lately his stuff has been just bad. I don't even think he read Avengers Prime before writing this arc. Seems like he threw a bunch of characters in a book and forced them to say the lines he gave them.
    “When ambition ends, happiness begins.” Thomas Merton

Quote Originally Posted by rawhidekid View Post
    It's a shame Fraction had a few good runs with Marvel but lately his stuff has been just bad. I don't even think he read Avengers Prime before writing this arc. Seems like he threw a bunch of characters in a book and forced them to say the lines he gave them.
    Totally agree, Fraction has done what he wanted and he ignored everything that are the characters, I really feel ashamed to read his Mighty Thor, which he has done with the Enchantress is a synonym of stupidity and it's too obvious that he has totally ignored everything that happened in Avengers Prime for forcing the things in that bad storyline.

I hope that Marvel fixes this, because I, from now on, I will never ever read anything Matt Fraction writes, his defenders are not particularly good, his Iron man is tolerable but it is not a wonderful thing, I've never read Casanova and I do not know if is really worth to read, his Iron Fist, is probably the best he has done and what he did in Thor before his run, was quite regular.

I'm really angry of the treatment that Fraction gives to the Enchantress in this story, really the worst thing I've seen in a while.

Bendis, Jurgens, Ellis, Walter Simonson were more respectful of the character and did things that were good, but Fraction... I really want to forget everything I've read it.

Enchantress sketch cover by J Scott Campbell
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post

Enchantress sketch cover by J Scott Campbell
    Wow, so stunning and gorgeous

On this current useless storyline, the part of Amora and Blake has proven to be totally forced, without explanation, in short, something totally bizarre that it has not worked for any purpose.

Fraction has done what he wanted, without showing any kind of respect for the characters or their story.

Amora and Thor were on good terms even on Avengers Prime miniseries by Bendis/Alan Davis. It is never been explained why she was not allowed back into Asgard after being a supporting non villain character for so long prior to the JMS run.

There are no explanation, respect or interest on Marvel part to explain something about The Enchantress like she was absolutely nothing more than a simple villainess for the sake of being villainess ignoring everything.

What Fraction has done in this garbage of history is really bad and painful and I hope that at some point at Marvel, they will fix it and will not use the Enchantress again in this forced and stupid way with that new costume which was horrible.

I've already lost all interest in the Thor book and I will not read this saga of Everything Burns because it will probably be as bad as the previous stories.

I've already lost all interest in the Thor book and I will not read this saga of Everything Burns because it will probably be as bad as the previous stories.
    I don't know, Everything Burns has Kieron Gillen on it and its building from his work on Journey into Mystery, which has been some of the best comics published recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Infestor View Post
    I don't know, Everything Burns has Kieron Gillen on it and its building from his work on Journey into Mystery, which has been some of the best comics published recently.
    I know, I love Journey Into Mystery and for me is a mystery when you see the list of sales that is below the Mighty Thor book when clearly it is shown what is a good comic and a bad comic, Journey into Mystery is a great and excellent book, very well written and sometimes well drawn while Mighty Thor, Matt Fraction has been demonstrated with a very clear difference is the worst thing that Marvel is publishing.

I hate the fact that this current story served no purpose and should begin to be completely forgotten, I have not liked anything to forcing things on this way and that way to treat a character as the Enchantress like this as if she was less than nothing considering how important she is, in the same way as Thor's behavior and personality do not fit anything seen in the past, if Thor is worthy of his hammer it is because he has a noble heart , the best of all the warriors of Asgard, independent, who treats women with respect, even if is his enemy ...

I know that probably the saga of Everything Burns, is probably more Gillenīs idea than Fraction and I feel in my soul because I like the work of Gillen in everything he did, but after the recent history of Mighty Thor and all seen so far and know that is a crossover between both comics, one I like, I hate the other, I have no interest in seeing anything related to Thor until appears another writer.

Always I loved Amora the Enchantressīs character, and I was excited to know that for once, Marvel decides to use her, but this storyline was garbage, everything was totally forced and bad written and the portrayal was the worst of all times.

And to round off the topic, everything starts to point out that the Enchantress it is not going to appear on Thor: The Dark World, demonstrating that to Marvel does not care at all.

If Marvel listens to the fans, they should do something to fix this mess, a miniseries or a one-shot about the Enchantress, to explain things and fix all this if not, they will demonstrate that they do not care at all and would be better that the Enchantress it is dead. Iīm sorry to say this but It is what I feel.

From Jurgens run, a nice pic.

Despite the mediocrity in several of his stories, there are other things that Jurgens did well and when you start to compare runs, Jurgens proves to be a better writer than Fraction throughout the years.