Page 47 of 178 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thank you, some times we are stun silent by your pics.

Quote Originally Posted by HVulpes View Post
    Thank you, some times we are stun silent by your pics.
    There are a lots of pictures, some impressive and stunning, some regular and some a little bad (as with all the characters we like), which is surprising and shows that although there are people who can think Amora the Enchantress is a bit unknown character, really it isn't and I like to contribute that she will be more known.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    This was my first Thor story I ever read. I disliked Heroes Reborn because it pretty much made this arc like it never happened. Ellis should get another try with Thor.
    “When ambition ends, happiness begins.” Thomas Merton

Quote Originally Posted by rawhidekid View Post
    This was my first Thor story I ever read. I disliked Heroes Reborn because it pretty much made this arc like it never happened. Ellis should get another try with Thor.
    I agree. It really was a shame that they'd just ignore all that for the whole thing of Heroes Reborn a few years ago, but the main problem was what made the writer which replaced Ellis, one would have to review each of these issues and possibly they are among the worst of the Thorīs Book

I have no very clear that Warren Ellis would made if he wants to write Thor again, but most certainly it would not be the same, and perhaps they would treat the Enchantress on another way than when he made this story.

I would have a desire, as I said before, but if the story of Kid Loki finishes and Marvel just decided that Journey Into Mystery continues, I would like Amora was the protagonist of the series like it has been the kid Loki and without that the book does not miss a quality apex, whoever is the writer, whether Gillen or another.

But first Marvel should give more importance to Amora, making her appear more often, if not, it wouldn't be able to keep up the sales.

Anyway, I hope Kid Loki adventures don't end soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Nissus View Post
    But first Marvel should give more importance to Amora, making her appear more often, if not, it wouldn't be able to keep up the sales.

Anyway, I hope Kid Loki adventures don't end soon...
    True, but as I say, is a desire that maybe it would be difficult to fulfill that, I just hope that Marvel treats better the character and they would never kill-off her again like they do it on the Ragnarok saga written by Oeming and then, they do not ignore her so badly as they have done so far. I hope this current saga is worthwhile and just hope that Fraction knows what he does.

In addition, there are many facilities to Amora will appear more or to make a good story about her , the stories would be written almost alone if they add besides Amora, her younger sister Lorelei, the teen Enchantress (Sylvie Lushton) and also create a bond / relationship with the All-Mothers of Asgardia in addition to confront enemies like Morgan LeFay or other similar beings.

Amora is one of the most beautiful women in Asgard, also is one of the smartest, that apart from improving her ability to seduction, the writers could also further develop this part, on questions of magic, she is an expert, in addition, to the link that makes her to apparently sympathize with Midgard, that she seems to spend more time there than in Asgard.

The Best Lorelei pic ever

This needs to be colored in the worst way... and by worst, I mean best... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Sparky View Post
    This needs to be colored in the worst way... and by worst, I mean best... I think.
    Totally, Itīs a wonderful pic and colored would be stunning.

Itīs so difficult to find some pics about Lorelei, itīs easiest to find some about her role on Walt Simonsonīs run, a bit of DeFalco run, Lost Gods, or Defenders, even a pic about her only appearance on Loki first miniseries than some fan art about her, Lorelei needs to be more known and going back to Thorīs Book (or maybe appearing for first time on Avengers maybe as a new member)

True, but as I say, is a desire that maybe it would be difficult to fulfill that, I just hope that Marvel treats better the character and they would never kill-off her again like they do it on the Ragnarok saga written by Oeming and then, they do not ignore her so badly as they have done so far. I hope this current saga is worthwhile and just hope that Fraction knows what he does.

In addition, there are many facilities to Amora will appear more or to make a good story about her , the stories would be written almost alone if they add besides Amora, her younger sister Lorelei, the teen Enchantress (Sylvie Lushton) and also create a bond / relationship with the All-Mothers of Asgardia in addition to confront enemies like Morgan LeFay or other similar beings.

Amora is one of the most beautiful women in Asgard, also is one of the smartest, that apart from improving her ability to seduction, the writers could also further develop this part, on questions of magic, she is an expert, in addition, to the link that makes her to apparently sympathize with Midgard, that she seems to spend more time there than in Asgard.
    Amora relations with All-Mothers would probably be strained, especially with Gaia due to Thor.

Concerning Midgard she spent a lot here due to being exiled I believe. While I agree her being more interested in affairs of Earth than most asgardians, I would not go as far as sympathize.

Quote Originally Posted by Atren View Post
    Amora relations with All-Mothers would probably be strained, especially with Gaia due to Thor.

Concerning Midgard she spent a lot here due to being exiled I believe. While I agree her being more interested in affairs of Earth than most asgardians, I would not go as far as sympathize.
    Possibly, although I would think more in her relationship with Freyja, a connection between them, with things related to her past and her younger sister.

True, but Isnīt supposed the exile was eliminated in Walt Simonsonīs run when she was invoked by Odin to fight Surtur?, if she is no longer in exile, Why she donīt return to Asgard and considers Midgardīs House in the city cozier than her life in Asgard? with the sympathize thing, maybe I exaggerated, but she feels close, I think it's obvious, perhaps the time has made her, begun to consider Midgard, her second home in spite of hate the mortals that sometimes amuses her.

One pic from Avengers v1, 21

Amora and Erik Josten as Powerman

From Avengers: Earthīs Mightiest Heroes

now from Thor#383

At the end of the story, Lorelei demonstrates the story that Amora was telling to her, she doesn't care and apparently her resentment toward her older sister is more important than what is the meaning of love, demonstrating why Lorelei is called the Ice Queen on the Defenders of Busiek / Larsen.

I would like that if a writer decides to use Lorelei, he or she developed this characteristic of her, or who knows, putting her at peace with herself and make her fall in love with someone.

And another from the same issue