Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jmacq1 View Post
    Matt Fraction may be your best hope. He wrote the "God-Sized" Thor special that was our first real story with the resurrected Amora and featured her in a very prominent, in-character, and powerful role (she almost destroyed all of reality, for crying out loud). He also gave her a pretty prominent (if not entirely traditional, but that's OK because it was taking place in previous Ragnarok cycles) role in the Ages of Thunder series.

So yeah, I think there's about an 80% chance she'll show up in Fraction's Thor. He seems to have an affinity for the character.

As for the Amora action figure, a good number of pics can be found at this link.
    This is what I hope, because considering what Fraction had done with Thors specials, as you say, Amora has appear a lot, but I hadn't too clear that she could appear on a regular book in an ongoing book, I just, I hope not to suffer another disappointment, I've had enough of it with JMS.

What I mean is that considering what Bendis is going to make appear Amora in Avengers Prime, may mean that whatever happens, maybe Fraction end up basing on it if she appears in his Thors run, also I would like to see how Pascual Ferry will draw her.

You know that I have unconditional love for this character and what I want most is to read and see something good about one of my favorite characters.

Now I've seen those figures, thank you very much for the link, it seems to be doing pretty well these figures.

Thumbs up

I ask the same question to Tom Brevoort, and he told me this, so there really is a good chance that Matt Fraction use the Enchantress in his run.

My Question: We will see the Enchantress in Matt Fractions Thor?

Brevoort: Given enough time, probably.

One thing I always wanted to know, I hope someone can answer me honestly, but ...

How many times have been at Marvel, a story focused on Amora the Enchantress?

All we know that Amora is a great character and very special in many ways, but perhaps with a lot of bad luck, because the writers always used her in the same way, without trying to explain something about her, or try to do something different, which leads to a very bad way and many people may consider the character as a mediocre character or simply a B or C-level (believe me, this is totally true and sometimes I have seen and heard it from my friends). I will not use again the argument of the Walter Simonson and Warren Ellis runs on Thor, but actually is something that I find very hard to understand and I hope someone can answer me with complete sincerity.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 04-13-2010 at 10:30 AM.

Please I would like someone to answer the question I've done.

Thumbs up

For the thread doesn't fall into the most absolute forgetfulness as I said when I started the appreciation thread and a few days later when there was no response and considering that almost nobody seems to care too much about the question that I had done several days ago.

It is nice to see people viewing and read the thread, but as I said, if people don't help me in this, If Im alone about putting things and later nobody answers, this thread is dead.

It is true that without any news about her, is very hard to say something, but, Im trying to say that this is an appreciation thread, The Enchantress has a story from her first appearance on 1964 to now.

I would like to know more about The Enchantress on Defenders (some pics from this would be welcomed), because, I only know some little things from this, and I know that a lot of people here on this board, knows more than me considering that the Valkyrie is a Secret Avenger now.

Unhappy

I see that nobody is interested in the character, it is obvious that the thread doesn't work, so now, I ask to some moderator to delete it because it will never be more posts, Im regretting of having tried to create a thread like this.

My apologies. Im sorry.

Thumbs down

It is definitive, the thread is dead, please, for the second time, I ask a moderator to delete the thread. The people only see and not write anything and this is continuous for a lot of days.

I don't know what to do, the theme doesn't work, nobody cares, nobody contributes anything, just look and look and nobody writes anything, remove the thread, please.

I don't think its fair to the other posters who have contributed to this appreciation thread, to delete the entire thread because it is underperforming to your expectations.

Leave it alone, it will quietly lose prominence. And perhaps someday there will be more interest to bump it back up in the forum.

Appreciation is never misplaced, even if a thread doesn't become crazy popular. Chin up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I don't think its fair to the other posters who have contributed to this appreciation thread, to delete the entire thread because it is underperforming to your expectations.

Leave it alone, it will quietly lose prominence. And perhaps someday there will be more interest to bump it back up in the forum.

Appreciation is never misplaced, even if a thread doesn't become crazy popular. Chin up.
    I guess that you can be right in what you say, but Im very disappointed.

I'll do what you say, I leave it alone, to see what happens, personally, when I see other Appreciation Threads that work so well, for a moment I thought that Enchantress Appreciation Thread might work, but obviously I was wrong.

Im decided to stop complaining. I think its not good.

Well, I have to put some pics of the Gorgeous Amora the Enchantress

More

Just seeing the preview of New Ultimates, Im seeing Ultimate Enchantress and well, she appears great but personally I don't like that costume, in spite of how much I like Cho, I think he has not done much justice to a character like The Enchantress, her outfit from the normal Marvel Universe always will be the best.