Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Brandon Jerwa sets up "Stargate: Vala Mal Doran"

Writer Brandon Jerwa creates his own "Stargate" Ocean's
    Eleven in Dynamite's upcoming miniseries, splitting time
    between a major heist and its unintended consequences.

Full article here.

I still wonder if we'll ever see the Stargate #0 issue that was supposed to be out quite some time ago.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Akers View Post
    I still wonder if we'll ever see the Stargate #0 issue that was supposed to be out quite some time ago.
    Same here. I'm confused about this "other" SG1 series "already on the shelves" as stated at the start of the interview. I've been keeping an eye on solicits and all I've seen is the #0 (which never appeared) and then this Vala mini-series.

Somehow I missed that little bit at the start. And I was basically just reading the article to see if it mentioned the zero issue.

I don't think I'm ordering this one. Don't want to have it never show up on me.

And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives.

It'll never show up if you don't order it ;-)

On the bright side though, if I don't order it, and it doesn't show up, I don't to worry about when it'll officially be canceled and when exactly I'll get my refund for the book.

Ah, fair enough. I order mine in advance but don't pay until they arrive, so no loss to me. I just hope it does turn up. The Boys always seems to be timely, but the BSG comics from Dynamite were always late.

Dynamite has been fairly good about shipping recently, but at the beginning I seemed to pick every late shippping title they published and I'm probably holding some sort of repressed grudge against them.

Default won't buy it

Not buying this one, or any containing this character. Will buy the promised future one about Daniel only if this woman is not in the story. Please, let the author know that there is a market for stories not including this character! Thank you!