Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Jim Valentino Resurrects "ShadowHawk"

The "ShadowHawk" creator spoke with CBR News about
    bringing back the original back breaker, Paul Johnstone, in a
    new ongoing series written by Dan Wickline and illustrated by
    Tone Rodriguez.

Full article here.

I don't know who comebacks like ShadowHawk and Youngblood will appeal to. They weren't very good the first time around.

I remember enjoying both of them, but that's a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get excited by any of this nowadays. Although I might buy one or two issues just for the old days memories...but I doubt the resurrection will be very good.

I was very excited to learn about the resurrection. "ShadowHawk" was one of my favorite titles back in the '90s, and I also really enjoyed the new volume with Eddie Collins as ShadowHawk several years back. I've been enjoying the resurrection so far and looking forward to seeing how it develops. I'm a big fan of "ShadowHawk." :D

I hated the concept at first, with all the spine-crushing stuff, but once the full story about Shadowhawk was revealed, I was sucked in!

1. He died from AIDS-how is he going to return and I hope that "gimmick" doesn't come back with him!

2. Did Valentino say anything about the Regulators? They were a crazy, gang of super-badasses who were great guest stars! I don't think enough people remember them to warrant their having their own comic, but they should have a semi-regular presence somewhere...
    FAV Comics: Lil' ABNER, DICK TRACY, BATMAN, UNCLE SCROOGE, KAMUI, TOMB OF DRACULA, THE MIGHTY THOR by LEE\KIRBY, WONDER WOMAN by PEREZ\KAREN BERGER, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1-206 and EC COMICS!