Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: ECCC: "Green Lantern: The Future is Bright" Panel

Eager Emerald City ComiCon fans vault a whole spectrum of questions at the teams behind DC's Green Lantern books, revealing spoilers for a "Brightest Day" DCU while a surprise guest squeezes some potentially juicy info out of Geoff Johns.

Full article here.

All panel and no info on Emerald Warrios?Fail.
    Dan DiDio RUINED Transformers Forever

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...scap2ar0-3.png

Space is disease and danger wrapped in silence and darkness.

Dex-Star is the Red Lantern of Earth?!!!!!
    "Everything hs changed. ‘Dark’ entertainment now looks like hysterical, adolescent, ‘Zibarro’ crap." - Morrison, 2008.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Retro315 View Post
    Dex-Star is the Red Lantern of Earth?!!!!!
    I wonder what could make a cat so filled with rage? Perhaps he's the notorious Smelly Cat?

If Atrocitus is going to be living in the sewers, I wonder if he'll have any interaction with the wonderful world Morrison set up in Seven Soliders... you know, the subways that connect with Klarion the Witch Boy's hometown...

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadoc View Post
    I wonder what could make a cat so filled with rage? Perhaps he's the notorious Smelly Cat?
    I'm simply curious where on Earth one finds slightly overlarge, violet colored house cats. Maybe his pure rage stems from the fact that his owner, some silly little human female, dyed him purple.
    "Everything hs changed. ‘Dark’ entertainment now looks like hysterical, adolescent, ‘Zibarro’ crap." - Morrison, 2008.

Okay, if that cat Red Lantern is from Earth, then I once again renew my criticism that he can't see his own damn ring.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Okay, if that cat Red Lantern is from Earth, then I once again renew my criticism that he can't see his own damn ring.
    He's definitely a construct-creator, that's for sure. Earth-cats (If he's not an Earth-immigrant alien or something) may be smart enough to be Red Lanterns, but we shouldn't exactly expect elaborate mouse-trap creations.

How smart do you have to be for napalm vomit?

How smart do you have to be to RAGE ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadoc View Post
    LOL. I guess he didn't like that music very much.

I'll be interested in Johns going back to 58th century. I guess we'll be seeing Pol Manning?

I'm hoping that the new villains (or old returning ones like Evil Star) won't be connected to any of emotional spectrum. I've enjoyed all the corps, but I'd like to see something else for awhile.

pre-red lantern corps and purple dye:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Ys0...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    I'll be interested in Johns going back to 58th century. I guess we'll be seeing Pol Manning?

I'm hoping that the new villains (or old returning ones like Evil Star) won't be connected to any of emotional spectrum. I've enjoyed all the corps, but I'd like to see something else for awhile.
    I love the emotional spectrum stuff but I have to concur. The fact that the 'New Guardians' are staying on Earth might mean awhile before we get back to Hal's usual rogues.

I want to see Hector Hammond, Evil Star ect. but most of all I am looking forward to whats up with Hank Henshaw and the Manhunters. Also I know that Ollie is on the run, but I want Ollie, Barry and Tom Kalmaku to be well represented in Hal's life.

Green Lanter Sector 0616 Raker616's Avatar

I'm pretty sure Geoff has already plans for both Hammond and Evil Star it's just a matter of time before they are explored probably after the new status quo is set up on earth with the New Guardians.

Also I love idea of Mark Waid asking a random GL question to Johns that would have been hillarious to see if I was at the con also there's lot's of good news coming from that panel.
    "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

So BL Alex DeWitt's going to come after Kyle in her on refrigerator construct?

I laughed, but I feel kinda guilty about it.

I'm simply curious where on Earth one finds slightly overlarge, violet colored house cats. Maybe his pure rage stems from the fact that his owner, some silly little human female, dyed him purple.

"Call me Kid Flash - and get your big 'S' handed to you! The name's Impulse!"

Young Justice - accept no substitutes.