Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Sherman Scribes "Earp: Saints for Sinners"

M. Zachary Sherman divulged details on Radical's newest title, how his experience as a game designer influences his comic writing and why a return to the ways of the Wild West may not be a far-fetched concept.

Full article here.

Looks like it could be interesting. I'll wait to see what others think of it though. I like Mad Max / Jericho type stuff. This looks to be along those lines. I still haven't tried a Radical book.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    Looks like it could be interesting. I'll wait to see what others think of it though. I like Mad Max / Jericho type stuff. This looks to be along those lines. I still haven't tried a Radical book.

You my friend are really missing out. This one looks and sounds great. I can not wait to read it.

Default Not quite...

I'll pass on this one. I'm not digging the interior painted art in the preview. Though this ad did put Radical back in my sights. I'm working on my honest to goodness, pull-list, so I'll give them the once over.

-Pistols

What's scary about this is the scenerios he describes in the book could happen in the not too distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by puyaybusto View Post
    You my friend are really missing out. This one looks and sounds great. I can not wait to read it.
    Thanks very much Dan. Zack is a great writer and I'm personally looking forward to seeing him tackling this great reinvention of Wyatt Earp.
    The Loxleys and the War of 1812 (Alan Grant, Claude St. Aubin and Lovern Kindzierski) from Renegade Arts Entertainment
    www.facebook.com/LoxleysandtheWarof1812
    www.twitter.com/RenegadeArtsEnt