Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Not in current continuity, no. Especially not now in this current conintuity when the movement is youth in DC's superheroes. But a Kingdom Come like future alluded to? I'd have no issue with that.

Tio Mel will drop JLA and Wonder Woman permanently and forever, if he finds out Wondy's being turned into Superman's 'baby-mama'. Aw Hades no, bidges.

When she could move in with HAWKMAN and drop that calf with him? Doubling her arsenal?!

You kidding me, right?
    "I collect beings like him and cut them open--so I can hold in my hand what makes them tick."
    Cassandra on Orion of the New Gods (Wonder Woman #26)

U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

Against it. Totally.

Poll?
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

In an eseworlds title? Sure, why not. though I kind of feel as though it's already been done way too many times and would be boring at this point.

I main continuity? Hell no!

What if Marvel's Phoenix had Superman's baby?

Somewhere between Earth 2 Seaside Heights & Earth 616 Surf City

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mask View Post
    What if Marvel's Phoenix had Superman's baby?

The baby would be a god with immense power. I would love to see the adventures of the sons of Superman especially Jon Kent (son of Clark & Diana) along with the son of Jean Grey & Kal-El.
    To paint comic books as childish and illiterate is lazy. A lot of comic books are very literate - unlike most films.
    Somewhere on an alternate earth Captain America is a member of the JSA

Against, I've never liked them as a couple, I've never seen them done well as a couple (not even in the otherwise phenomenal Kingdom Come), and I don't think it would gel with DC's want to have their characters seem younger.

BANNED

Sure thing, Super men should end up with a super woman.

Not Lois "Tsundere Lord" Lane.

What is this two year old thread doing back alive?! Necromancers have come!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    Sure thing, Super men should end up with a super woman.
    A super woman is someone who puts her life on the line for truth and justice. She's someone who is loyal, faithful, and will do anything to fight for the ideals and people she cares about. She's intelligent, courageous, passionate, sexy, and funny. Lois Lane is a super woman. She's a woman who speaks her mind. So when Clark or anyone else acts jerkish or cowardly, she'll call them on it. If she happy with you, proud of you, or in love with you, she'll show it. Super men are men who are not intimidated by a super woman like Lois Lane.

U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misslane38 View Post
    A super woman is someone who puts her life on the line for truth and justice. She's someone who is loyal, faithful, and will do anything to fight for the ideals and people she cares about. She's intelligent, courageous, passionate, sexy, and funny. Lois Lane is a super woman. She's a woman who speaks her mind. So when Clark or anyone else acts jerkish or cowardly, she'll call them on it. If she happy with you, proud of you, or in love with you, she'll show it. Super men are men who are not intimidated by a super woman like Lois Lane.
    brettc1 likes this
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

Nope not at all. Cause Really the Batman can Pull off not knowing he had a Kid for Years because the Women who he had a Kid with is the type to keep the Kid from him. Wonder Women and Superman would have to deal with alot of thing if she got preg with a Kid and Would most likely get married or their Kid would be killed. Its just not a Good Story for the two of them.

I'm not so much against Diana and Kal havin ga kid as I am against DC and MArvel characters having kids, period.

Nothing good ever comes off it and sooner or later the kid gets sacrificed in some dumb event.
    And even if not, it leads to Franklin Richardsism and weird ageing.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

I am okay with Superman and Wonder Woman having lots of sex and getting many babies since they are the ultimate power couple. If one of their children dies in the next event they can just make more babies through sex.

There's a clip from Billy Madison I really feel like posting now...
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."