View Poll Results: Are you interested in seeing a romantic relationship explored between Bruce & Diana?

Voters
277. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

167 60.29%
  • No

110 39.71%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Would be awesome if they hooked up. I would like a BM/WW series. I don't think Selina or Talia are Bruce's true love.
    As i said before, i think that Bruce desires a family, him adopting Dick and Tim is proof enough of this. And Diana can defend herself much better then those two. Hopefully Bruce comes back a changed man, we all want/need love, even Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    And what if he isnt?

Honestly, if either were his actual true love, DC wouldve hooked Bruce up already. And they havent

Bruce proclaims his love for Selina, and what do they do? Nothing.

In Earth 2, Bruce settled down with Selina...but here? Hasnt happened yet.

Wonder why....

Because it changes who Batman would be and people will get sick of it and more than likely call for it to end.

But at least Selina belongs in Bruce's world. And it's the will they/ won't they and Catwoman's unpredictability that makes it exciting. The chase is always better.

WW? Can you just imagine her as his chick? Jesus ,what she going to do? Fly Bruce all around? Take on the Joker? Bring peace to Gotham? WW dating Batman to me is too weird. There was nothing to stop them back in Kelly's JLA.

But her pining for him now? Not even Selina or Zatanna or Talia are that sad mooning for him. They are real women who've lived. And those people who want Wonder woman to bring him to the light...what the heck are the talking about?

Let her go fix or heal some other persons wounds. She's not even had a proper man , and knows zilch about real pain and suffering according to DC,hence her becoming Diana Prince.

What does she know about anything and what can she really offer a man like Bruce? It's just unbelievable imo and it says a lot when most people here know it would be a fling and never last. Leave them as allies in comics and that for fan fiction.

those god-damned goggles chipsnopotatoes's Avatar

This should be how it's played:

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1547181.html

BANNED

Oh boy, time to post my favorite Batman/WW images

and my fave BB/WW video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qqyGVCv9rM

Seriously though, I like their relationship in the DCAU. It was cute, their definite signs of attraction, but one thing just led to another that kept them apart(mostly Batman's dating rules: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w6khbl-uXw)

Lol.

Superman was single in JLTAS, with the occasional date with lois lane. And they still didnt bother to even explore a possible relationship between him and diana.

They had a scenario where Lois was dead for a thousand years, and Supes still wouldnt touch Di

And Number Two? The guy who's definetely more popular than Superman?The guy who sells more books than Superman? Has an up and running very successful movie franchise while Superman needs to borrow BATMAN'S creative team to even have a chance at being successful? Batman's number one, and has been for a long time now...

Didnt you get the memo?
    A) Lois wasn't dead; Supes and WW were trapped in Valhalla and time workd differently there
    B) Supes is Kirk, Bats is Spock
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    A) Lois wasn't dead; Supes and WW were trapped in Valhalla and time workd differently there
    B) Supes is Kirk, Bats is Spock
    Translation: I can't really counter your points properly, so all I have are weak semantics.

Quote Originally Posted by thepenguin View Post
    Because it changes who Batman would be and people will get sick of it and more than likely call for it to end.

But at least Selina belongs in Bruce's world. And it's the will they/ won't they and Catwoman's unpredictability that makes it exciting. The chase is always better.

WW? Can you just imagine her as his chick? Jesus ,what she going to do? Fly Bruce all around? Take on the Joker? Bring peace to Gotham? WW dating Batman to me is too weird. There was nothing to stop them back in Kelly's JLA.

But her pining for him now? Not even Selina or Zatanna or Talia are that sad mooning for him. They are real women who've lived. And those people who want Wonder woman to bring him to the light...what the heck are the talking about?

Let her go fix or heal some other persons wounds. She's not even had a proper man , and knows zilch about real pain and suffering according to DC,hence her becoming Diana Prince.

What does she know about anything and what can she really offer a man like Bruce? It's just unbelievable imo and it says a lot when most people here know it would be a fling and never last. Leave them as allies in comics and that for fan fiction.
    How about Diana just be Bruces GF? Thats really....all she has to be if they're in a relationship. Do you bring your spouse to your job? Diana respects that Bruce has to approach Gotham in a certain way, and probably wouldnt interfere in that.

And whats all that crap about Diana not being a real woman? Thats almost as bad as the ignorant bashing Bats gets on the WW board

Never really bought them together.

And the first time WW kills a monster Bats will shit a brick and they'll be through.

It would certainly be interesting, they would obviously team up on a couple of missions and it would be an enjoyable read. We didn't get much on how their relationship would be so their isn't a lot we would know going into it. We know what to expect when it comes to Selina or Talia by now but not Diana if they became romantically involved.

I loved their DCAU flirtations, how Diana wanted something and Bruce did too but his work was far to important to him and he would never pursue it.

I'm all for it.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "Tt..You can't just build a boat and hope darkness magically sails away with it."

"Why not? It's my boat."

Lol.

Superman was single in JLTAS, with the occasional date with lois lane. And they still didnt bother to even explore a possible relationship between him and diana.
    They still had her kind pining after him. There was as story where a statue shows your feelings. With Diana it showed her and Superman, but with Superman it showed him and Lois.

And Number Two? The guy who's definetely more popular than Superman?The guy who sells more books than Superman? Has an up and running very successful movie franchise while Superman needs to borrow BATMAN'S creative team to even have a chance at being successful? Batman's number one, and has been for a long time now...

Didnt you get the memo?
    Superman was the first, all characters are descended from him, he's pop culture shorthand from Boston to Bangkok. You can wear the "S" any place on this planet and people will know it. His place atop the heap in unquestioned and transcends all else.

No. Seriuosly, Batman is a womanizer, so I can see him trying but, in the end Batman doesn't need a superpowerful girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by WorstThingUS View Post
    They still had her kind pining after him. There was as story where a statue shows your feelings. With Diana it showed her and Superman, but with Superman it showed him and Lois
    In what episode of Justice League did this happen in? To Be Honest, I doubt it happened at all.

Quote Originally Posted by WorstThingUS View Post
    Superman was the first, all characters are descended from him, he's pop culture shorthand from Boston to Bangkok. You can wear the "S" any place on this planet and people will know it. His place atop the heap in unquestioned and transcends all else.
    Superman is not popular anymore. Superman is lucky if he's still the third most popular DC comic character right now. People know George Bush, dosent mean they like him. Superman has been coasting on his rep for a long time now, and truth is that Batman surpassed him as DC's golden boy long ago.

In what episode of Justice League did this happen in? To Be Honest, I doubt it happened at all.
    Yes. I'm making it up. And that lame ass idea is the best I could could up with. Sigh. Anyone want to help me remember the issue for the cynic here because I'm not going to go dig it out of the closet. But the one I remember clearly is when her ship trapped her inside by giving her what she wanted and that was Superman and they had a fantasy life of marriage and kids. But if it makes you feel better it was Batman who helped break the illusion.

Superman is not popular anymore. Superman is lucky if he's still the third most popular DC comic character right now. People know George Bush, dosent mean they like him. Superman has been coasting on his rep for a long time now, and truth is that Batman surpassed him as DC's golden boy long ago.
    I'm pretty sure Miley Cyrus outsells both Elvis and The Beatles right now, but it doesn't mean they don't sit atop the heap and always will any more than Green Lantern's current high sales suddenly make him number one. Superman's position in culture and comics is and always has been figuratively and literally the number one guy. Who else could have a prime time TV series for a decade where he never even puts on a the costume or uses his name? That's how popular Superman still remains.
    Last edited by WorstThingUS; 02-25-2010 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Seems to undermine quite a bit of what Gail Simone did with WW though. The writer herself does not know where this idea that Diana is pining from Bruce is coming from.

Just like most Batfans know it would never last, she has stated Diana is not pining over Batman.

I don't see it as pining though. In the back of her mind, she still really loves Bruce, but that doesn't mean she spends all her time whining that she's not with him. It's totally possible to forget that you love someone. Sometimes things get complicated and other things come up and you push it to the back of your mind. This just brought it back to the surface.
    Libaax: (Grant Morrison) is so fresh, a god of superhero comics and (you should) worship his world of Batman.

Translation: I can't really counter your points properly, so all I have are weak semantics.
    Some one not being dead is "semantics"?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...