Default Batman and Spider-Man vs X-Men

Batman and Spider-Man have to break into the current X-Men base and defeat the X-Men! Can they do it?
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Batman and Spider-Man have to break into the current X-Men base and defeat the X-Men! Can they do it?

Sure they can. The question is can they get off of Utopia unnoticed. It's an Island of telepaths, precogs, etc.

They can get in. Chances are they can get off. But not before they loose some blood. Spidey likely will get a funny look of "why did'nt you just ask dude?" and Batman.... well he will probably wonder why he bothered.

Not knowing too much about the current X-Men, I'd have to say no. Aren't Magneto and a few other powerful dudes kicking around Utopia? A blood lusted Cyclops isn't going to care that he has to mow down teenagers or blast his island apart to kill Spider-Man or Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew T View Post
    Not knowing too much about the current X-Men, I'd have to say no. Aren't Magneto and a few other powerful dudes kicking around Utopia? A blood lusted Cyclops isn't going to care that he has to mow down teenagers or blast his island apart to kill Spider-Man or Batman.
    Seriously?

Scott... how you have strayed.

Megalomaniac dictators owe their careers to bullies (credit to Overmaster)

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's habitual, but anyone below cage fighter level is likely to get my scrotum in their face at some point. - Sir Fury