Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Brian Wood's "Northlanders" Method

Brian Wood spoke down with CBR News and delved into the topics of "Northlanders'" milestone 25th issue, his plans for the future of the series and the creator's incredibly massive collection of Viking research materials.

Full article here.

It looks like we have some great stories to look forward to.
    I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze.

Conan, The Goon, Astro City, Criminal, Love and Rockets, Fatale, Saga, The Rocketeer

Well, he certainly seems proud of the amount of research he does; dang, I wish I could be that dedicated. I need to stop being so lazy and learrrn from the man; he's obviously doing something right.

This just gets me even more excited for a comic that's already up there on my Top 3. That battle/technique issue was sorta painful to read, but Plague Widow is amazing so far; particularly intriguing that the horror aspect is yet to come. Can't wait to see what that's about. Love this comic! >.<

Wonderful book, Wood is really becoming a master.
    A lot of effort in the research and the narrative, it really shows and it's inspiring.

Dear Brian,

take your time with the final Greenland settlement vanishing story, please. I wouldn't want to read that in quite a while.

Your stories are very entertaining and your research into each story's subject matter shows -- even though it's comics I feel treated like an intelligent reader.

I also like DMZ a lot. Actually I met Signore Burchielli at a signing last year and complimented him for your and his work on the title.

Greetings--