Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
    Cavilling Metropolitan Self-DCeit's Avatar

Just caught up on my aqua-reading. Sucks that the new status quo of Aquaman living with Mera in the lighthouse had barely settled in, and Johns is already splitting them. I think he could have waited a little longer before dipping into the still somewhat tired King of Atlantis pool, but that's just me.

Guys, have you gotten Injustice yet? Aquaman is everything. EVERYTHING.
    Even my boyfriend, who typically tries to hate him, is constantly trying to use him.

I love this pic as it features one of my favorite heroes and one of my favorite villainesses. While she should always be a primary foe for Wonder Woman, I think that Cheetah could be interesting foe for Aquaman as well.

I think a fight in a rain-forest would be an interesting battle ground for the two of them. While it obviously suits Cheetah in regards to her abilities, it could also help Aquaman. There should be plenty of moisture for him in the air, not to mention the various rivers, streams, lakes, and near-daily rain.
    Last edited by nj06; 04-22-2013 at 01:20 PM.
    "With Knowledge we built a city to rival heaven."

The creative change for issue #20 is interesting, but I'm glad it seems it will only be for one issue. I like what Johns has done with Aquaman and want him to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    The creative change for issue #20 is interesting, but I'm glad it seems it will only be for one issue. I like what Johns has done with Aquaman and want him to continue.
    True, but still, OSTRANDER!! That's dope as heck.

Really enjoying the new arc and the focus on Murk and Tula.
    Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Earth-2, Suicide Squad, Phantom Stranger, Forever Evil, Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War, ARGUS, Iron Man & Unity. Trades: Saga, East of West & Lazarus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fury View Post
    Really enjoying the new arc and the focus on Murk and Tula.
    I like that Tula seems to be getting some focus and I like that she is the sister to Orm. I wonder if she has any special abilities of her own that might set her apart from her brother and Aquaman.

I also hope that with the reintroduction of Tula, Garth will be reintroduced soon. He was alluded to in earlier issues, and I hope he makes an actual appearance soon.

I'm really hoping Garth comes in to the picture soon. All his Titan friends have made their cameos and I'm ready for him to come back now. I wonder if he'll be all Magic Tempest mode or not. I'm also eager to see Lorena, if she exists in the New52 that is. Now that Arthur is back in Atlantis we can really start to build and expand upon that world more. The magic and politics of the nation and I'm sooooo excited for that.
    Psylocke

I miss these pants

Psylocke

BANNED

Tula is so amazing, I am so glad she's back. She is giving me everything in the new Aquaman series. I really hope Johns has something really special planned for her. Now, how long til we get to see the return of Xebel.

What are everyone's thoughts on the two villain spotlight issues for September?

Which do you think will be better? I like Ocean Master more but Black Manta is still a great characters so I'm looking forward to both.

I like the Ocean Master cover art.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Love Aquaman always have really as a pop icon but since the new 52 I decided to read his comic and really have enjoyed it I have a subscription to it

For those who aren't reading my Justice League thread, some interesting industry buzz from The Wrap: apparently, WB may be considering Wonder Woman and...hold onto your seats...Aquaman for post-JL spinoffs.

Yep, they're considering an Aquaman movie. Something I never expected.

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/articl...y-cavill-97021

I hope that pans out.

BANNED

for a movie aquaman, how would you feel about a suit along thease lines