Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Ah!

Great job you guys did with the site CBM! It looks really nice and has plenty of interesting stuff on there. Also loving the store.

I echo whoever said it would be nice to see some prints on sale in the future, and i would suggest also maybe a couple of posters of some of Mike's covers or something.

Anyway i love it, so pat yourselves on the back Mignolapeeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cross View Post
    Greece, Mexico, Prague..durn it Mike, when are you gonna have Hellboy in that long lost mission in Nova Scotia?
    I'm holding out for Hellboy in a kilt...

I love the new website. Love it. Great job, Mignolas!
    Strangebeard: It's not the size of the pirate in the fight, but the size of the fight in the pirate.

Very nicccccccccccccccccce...

I am still looking for the 'curious objects' though. Like, the Hand of Glory candle for instance. And of course the ASoH bottle stopper.
    "Doctor, Doctor, my brain hurts." -Mr.Gumby

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Poonyo View Post
    Very nicccccccccccccccccce...

I am still looking for the 'curious objects' though. Like, the Hand of Glory candle for instance. And of course the ASoH bottle stopper.
    I thought the t-shirts and tote bags qualified as "curious objects", but I may be wrong.

Still, I see what you mean. Who knows, in the future we may be able to by cursed monkey paws, magical talismans, iron horseshoes, you name it. I myself will patiently wait for a Heliopic Brotherhood of Ra fez!

A really nice site. I love it! I bought the 10th Anniversary book. I had hoped for cheaper originals, something like convention sketches or something since I most likely will not be able to go a convention anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnThompson View Post

Still, I see what you mean. Who knows, in the future we may be able to by cursed monkey paws, magical talismans, iron horseshoes, you name it. I myself will patiently wait for a Heliopic Brotherhood of Ra fez!
    Exactly!!! That's what I'm talking about.
    "Doctor, Doctor, my brain hurts." -Mr.Gumby

Quote Originally Posted by JohnThompson View Post
    iron horseshoes,
    Hah! Is it me or did you just invent a new short Hellboy-story there?

Like a double whammy curious object, a two-in-one.

Like an Asoh wine-stopper plus lightbulb, or no, that would be a 3-in-one: search-light for finding the bottle / stopping the bottle or rather the wine / lamp option.

Phew, it's hard to be objective...
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kees_L View Post
    Hah! Is it me or did you just invent a new short Hellboy-story there?

Like a double whammy curious object, a two-in-one.

Like an Asoh wine-stopper plus lightbulb, or no, that would be a 3-in-one: search-light for finding the bottle / stopping the bottle or rather the wine / lamp option.

Phew, it's hard to be objective...
    Personally, I'm waiting for the next Mignola Hellboy project- Iron Lung! (kidding- no such project exists)

Well, I just received my AOMM t-shirt (which is about the only thing I can afford )

I love the site, and I think it's LONG overdue. As for the "curious objects", I agree - I'd love to see *actual* curious objects! Heck, I'd even volunteer to help make 'em. How much fun would *that* be!
    "Deep down underneath it all, I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar, on my desk." - Robert Bloch

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Tim View Post
    Well, I just received my AOMM t-shirt (which is about the only thing I can afford )

I love the site, and I think it's LONG overdue. As for the "curious objects", I agree - I'd love to see *actual* curious objects! Heck, I'd even volunteer to help make 'em. How much fun would *that* be!
    Exactly! Are you listening Christine? Tim and I both are up for making some curious objects for the site!

i'm up for buying 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by gdeo View Post
    i'm up for buying 'em!
    x2!! Grimm Timm in particular makes some spot-on HB stuff that I'd love to see for sale on the site someday. I'm sure Grimm would even be willing to offer his services gratis, right, Grimm??

Me three!

:) Jakob
    x
    Check out Color Blast vol 2, my new art book!
    Get a full preview here.

Although I would call working 'gratis' kind of an uncalled for idea, I'd totally like seeing a realified 'curious objects section', especially if made by Grimm Timm both as mr. Thompson, or others from the remarkable Hellboard sculptists-league.
    A *Hellboy Ovenmit Against Doom-y Hot* would make for an instant hit I'm certain .
    Last edited by Kees_L; 04-16-2010 at 05:47 AM. Reason: blab-filtr.
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.