Default 2010 convention appearance!

Hey there gang... I just wanted to drop a quick line to let you know that I've really been giving some attention to the 2010 convention circuit!... I'm still sorting out some of the shows, but I have locked down my plans for the following shows
    Emerald City (Seattle WA)
    Wondercon (San Francisco CA)
    C2E2 ( Chicago IL )
    Wizard Toronto ( Toronto, Canada... but you knew that.. )
    Pittsburgh Comicon (Monroeville -yes, it's in Monroeville PA)
    Motorcity (Novi MI)
    With more dates to come... but that's a good start.. Check out my website (http://www.stuartsayger.com ) to see a full list!

I hope to see you all out on the road soon!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Default Motor City!

You're making it back!!!!! That's awesome to hear Stuart! I'm pinching my budget this year as I'm going to Celebration V in Orlando, but I'm definitely going to have to get something from you!!! How's your 2010 been thus far?

Default motor city

Yes... I've been unable to make it to the last few motorcity cons and that is regrettable... honestly , the motorcity con was the 3rd convention that I attended as a pro and it holds alot of memories for me... It will be good to be back!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

I'll be seeing you a couple of times it looks like. good.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

see ya at wondercon!! damn i wish it wasn't easter weekend though
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

I'll be at Emerald City and C2E2, hopefully I'll see you there.

-Matt
    -
    FlamesRising.com - Horror & Dark Fantasy Webzine

Yay, I'll see you at C2E2 Stu!

I'm trying to convince a friend to go with me to Motor City so I can meet with someone about a website they need designed. Things are still up in the air though but I am hoping I can come celebrate my birthday.

Default Motor City Con

I'm excited to make it back to the Motorcity con...I will be my first MCC in 3 years... I'm hoping to recognize many fans from previous years.. frankly it's been so long since i've made it to this show, that i don't know what to expect!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Well... Looks like my birthday at Motor City is a no go. No one wanted to make the day trip with me... But I hope you still intend to keep your promise about MidOhioCon. ;P