Default Sketch update 2.2.10. Batman... Dark knight!

Hey Gang... I'm sorry to being away from my message boards for so long... I've been pretty busy doing a whole lot of drawing... Most on a project for IDW... I'll tell you more about that soon enough!.. Also I upgraded my computer and have been busy getting everything to properly communicate with one another...
    That being said... It's time to post some new art!

Gee.. you'd think that i'd have had enough of drawing the big bad bat by now, but NOPE.. it's still in my blood!.. here's another really uptight pic of batman as he hides from the world in his cowl and crossed arms... if only he would open up, you know... Maybe talk about his feelings...

Don't cha' just love it that after all these years I STILL draw him with that old fashioned 1960's belt.. forget those modern pouches.. I like the li'l capsules!
    anyway.. enjoy!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Very nice. I have to say, though your work is fantastic, I'd be quite interested to see what you would do just with a pencil and paper. Just some line art, or something clean and cartoony. I'd love to see how your style translates into an animation style, or just a clean, inked pin-up without the black areas.

Default just pencil work...

You know it's funny.. I've been enjoying drawing with just pencil more and more, but the pieces are rarely anywhere near finished. The do, however, have an even greater spontaneous look to them. Let me see if I can't dig something out that is just pencil ( and maybe more cartoony) to show for my next sketch update.... I can tell you that on my own website www.stuartsayger.com there is a tab in the gallery called "rough stuff" where I have some cartoony pencil work... A nice grey scale all pencil piece of mine turned up on comicartfans.com rather recently. So there are a few of them out there!

Either way.. thanks for the kind words about my work... It's always nice to have a fan express interest in seeing more, and perhaps even giving me a challenge!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

I went to your site and checked out your rougher work. It's great! You should totally post more sketches here, so people can see the thought process behind your art.