Page 236 of 287 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 4302
    Transformers Animated fan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Isn't the artificial devil fruit the one that Momonosuke ate?
    From what I recall, Momonosuke ate a devil fruit from a long time ago, even before the appearance of the Straw Hats. The artificial devil fruit I'm talking about was the one that formed recently. It was shown inside the sack while the giant slime axotl/lizard creature was transforming into vapor due to it eating some type of large candy. It was in the sleigh being dragged by the dragon. It was shown to have been normal fruit that transformed into a devil fruit whiel the giant lizard thing was transforming.

You can check it out at the manga panda translation chapter 676 7-8.

Looking at what the giant child ate, it seems it wasn't the sack containig the devils fruit after all. It was just the 'bad candy'.
    Last edited by flashdisk; 01-30-2013 at 07:51 AM.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Well... Law is really freaking pushing things with Doflamingo here. Dude is seriously becoming the best thing in the entire freaking series. And that's saying A LOT.

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Man, Law. That's a pretty good one. I wonder what Doflamingo will choose. Face the wrath of Kaido or the Admirals... I'm guessing he'll still try to pull out of this ahead on both fronts, so, I doubt he'll go with Law's demands (though Law probably knows this).

Quote Originally Posted by flashdisk View Post
    From what I recall, Momonosuke ate a devil fruit from a long time ago, even before the appearance of the Straw Hats. The artificial devil fruit I'm talking about was the one that formed recently. It was shown inside the sack while the giant slime axotl/lizard creature was transforming into vapor due to it eating some type of large candy. It was in the sleigh being dragged by the dragon. It was shown to have been normal fruit that transformed into a devil fruit whiel the giant lizard thing was transforming.
    That was because the slime died effectively, which released the axolotl fruit ability it had 'eaten'. The implication seems to be that when a devil's fruit user dies, the ability passes to the nearest fruit.

Whether that fruit was artificial or not.
    That's one question I've been wondering on, is if the new artificial fruits are (a) not unique in the animals forms they can take, meaning there would be multiple elephant guys and so on, and (b) will now keep recurring in the world, like the regular devil fruits.

(I'd guess no one the latter, but I can't be sure until we find out more on what devil fruits really are)

Can't wait to see the other supernovas in the new world.

I really liked the latest anime episode.

The scenes where the kids and the strawhats bonded and where Sanji, Franky and Chopper started kicking henchmen ass were very nicely put together and makes me optimistic about the coming Law vs. Smoker episode.

"You'll quite being a warlord!!" "Throw away the status you've built up this last ten years... and return to being a regular pirate."

Oh no he didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
    "You'll quite being a warlord!!" "Throw away the status you've built up this last ten years... and return to being a regular pirate."

Oh no he didn't!

Doa isn't going to let this go without some kind of horrible retribution.
    Have beer, will drink!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Welp...

The Strawhats themselves remain uninteresting to me.

On the other hand;

spoilers:
    Aokiji versus Donflamingo next chapter.
    end of spoilers

Place your bets.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Oh boy. It is ON.

And Doflamingo is full of interesting surprises...

Woah, new chapter already? Okay, so...

Smoker really cant catch a break, huh? Cool to see Doflamingo going on a rampage at any rate.

I dunno bout you guys, but I'm sure excited to see the Strawhats go on a raid in Dressrossa, fighting off Doflamingo's wacky crew. Also wondering what the deal is with Kinemon and his son over there.

Though I guess a big fight with Doflamingo himself and the Strawhats won't come any time soon, cause uh...damn. I almost feel bad for Doflamingo. Almost. He gets screwed over at every turn by these upstarts and now he's about to get his teeth kicked in by Kuzan? Dude can't catch a break in this nowadays.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

aokiji vs. doflammingo.

ITS GOING DOWN!!!!
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

This whole arc has basically been Smoker getting shit on
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

First of all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    And my bet for the mysterious person on the last page is... Aokiji.
    CALLED IT!

Secondly, I like this chapter. I cannot get enough of the interraction between the Strawhats and Law. They're funny.

Smoker and his team are just not having a good day. This is the second Shichibukai they challenge and he kicked their asses worse than the first one did.

I really hope that we get to see fight between Doflamingo and Kuzan. That has the potential to be so very awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    This whole arc has basically been Smoker getting shit on
    The guy can't catch a break.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

anyone else get the feeling that Aokii has just ben sleeping on punk hazard since his fight with akainu? XD