Page 244 of 288 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4306

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    considering teach's current status, its more than reasonable that he would have a large crew, similar to the whitebeard pirates.
    ZEEHAHAHA!
    Of course, this just means that the Strawhats will inevitably team up with the remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates to take him down.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    ZEEHAHAHA!
    Of course, this just means that the Strawhats will inevitably team up with the remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates to take him down.
    I like to think that all the Supernovas will team up to take on Blackbeard's army and the Marines in a threeway war in the waters around Raftel.

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Gotta stuff in this chapter. Including the cover page! Kaidou's group seemed to have a Wizard of Oz theme going for 'em. Frankly's getting help from the Toy Soldier on locating the factory, then? Huh... As expected the zatoichi dude is Fujitora. I liked how shocked his suboordinate is at him being a decent person. Guess that says a lot about Akainu's reign as admiral. And the top Cipher Pol's here too. Guess the WG expects a lotta shit to go down in Dressrossa.

Still, I do wonder what's up with the people being not too upset with Doflamingo's resignation. Anyway, I wonder what's up with the fairies face, that made him so shocked when he saw it.

And now I really wanna see what Bartolomeo's deal is.

At first I figured it'd just be natural for being living in a country of toys and romance to not care about such things, but Trafalgar seemed to think it would cause chaos.

Damn!

There's so much crap going on that it's getting difficult to keep track of it all ...I LOVE IT!

This is classic One Piece madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    With this kind of tatto one obviously needs to yell out the name of Ruffy's attacks whenever one throws a punch. There should be a law about it.

Huh I thought the blind guy was going to be revealed to be a part of Gol Roger's crew. I feel kinda dumb for not suspecting him to be a marine.

Oh I wonder if Kaku or Lucci or that Wolf guy got promoted to be a CP0 henchman. It might be cool to see one of those guys again

Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    Oh I wonder if Kaku or Lucci or that Wolf guy got promoted to be a CP0 henchman. It might be cool to see one of those guys again
    They pretty much cut all ties to the WG in their front page back-up story, at least that's what seemed to happen. So they're pretty much freelance agents now and I doubt that they're members of any CP-group.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    Huh I thought the blind guy was going to be revealed to be a part of Gol Roger's crew. I feel kinda dumb for not suspecting him to be a marine.
    I kinda feel dumb for disagreeing with the theory he was Fujitora because his design is a dead ringer for Shintaro Katsu as Zatoichi, which follows the theme of admirals being based on Japanese actors.

Speaking of CP0...I wonder if that member in the middle with the sorta bowler hat is the same WG official from beforebthe time skip, who yelled at Doflamingo for not killing Moria. Their hats seem really similar.

Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    They pretty much cut all ties to the WG in their front page back-up story, at least that's what seemed to happen. So they're pretty much freelance agents now and I doubt that they're members of any CP-group.
    Pretty much what happened. Spandam blamed everything that happened at Ennis Lobby on Lucci and his gang, resulting in a group of marines lead by Very Good, the guy who could turn himself into a bunch of floating balls, attempting to arrest them. They took offense to that, and after brutally defeating the marines, called up Spandam and told him he was officially on their shit list.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    And saved.

Source?