Page 238 of 288 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4314

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That was an unusually troll-move Oda. Making us wait two weeks for a fight that didn't happen.

Still, a cool and interesting chapter.

I wonder just what Aokiji is doing with his free time. It doesn't seem like he's joined the revolutionaries or anything like that. So I'd guess that he's a freelance agent for lazy justice.

With Doflamingo leaving the Shichibukai I'm guessing that we'll get to see a meeting with that group again soon. I wonder if Law will be kicked out for his alliance with Ruffy now.

The whole thing with Momosuke was great. At first it just seemed like he was being a regular cute kid. Then he showed his true pervert-colours and I laughed. Also, fan-service is good.
    I don't think Law will lose his title. After all, he can always tell the World Gov that he's recruited Luffy for the sake of helping the Gov get rid of other pirates.
    When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.

Huh. Not since the Hakudoushi arc of Inu Yasha have I wanted to punch a small fictional child so much. Hm.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Huh. Not since the Hakudoushi arc of Inu Yasha have I wanted to punch a small fictional child so much. Hm.
    Indeed my friend, indeed.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

While we didn't get a fight this chapter does nicely show that Doflamingo really is top-tier in that he can escape Aokiji's full-body freeze move. AKA the same move that has taken down pre-timskip Ruffy, giants and even Jozu.

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

With him stepping down, I really hope we have a scene with the WG/Marines convening to determine a replacement, and alongside it, get an update over who took over the other empty spots.

Since there will be too more Shichibukai that would have been instated during the time skip.

I'm guessing one was Buggy... no clue about the other.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    With him stepping down, I really hope we have a scene with the WG/Marines convening to determine a replacement, and alongside it, get an update over who took over the other empty spots.

Since there will be too more Shichibukai that would have been instated during the time skip.

I'm guessing one was Buggy... no clue about the other.
    I totally want a few of those "What's the rest of the world doing"-chapters at this stage. Seeing the Shichibukai people, Akainu and his top group and the Supernovas we haven't been updated on already. Stuff like that is always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by slossetox View Post
    財布 gucci
    gucci 財布
    gucciの財布
    gucci メンズ 財布
    gucci 財布 新作
    gucci 長財布
    gucci 財布 メンズ
    gucci 新作 財布

グッチは、イタリアの方法および 革製品商標(グッチグループの一部) す。それはフランスの会社PPRによっ 所有されます。グッチは1921年にフ レンツェでGuccioグッチによって*立 れました。 オフィシャル オンラインショップ では、オンライン限定商品をはじめ ハンドバッグやラゲージ、レザー小 物、スカーフ、ベルト、ウォッチな 幅広い製品のラグジュアリーなオン イン ショッピングをお楽しみいた*けま 。

http://www.japanguccioutlet.org/グ...16-p-1139.html
    http://www.japanguccioutlet.org/☆...-p-1804.html
    http://www.japanguccioutlet.org/【g...70-p-1269.html
    http://www.japanguccioutlet.org/グ...24-p-1096.html
    http://www.japanguccioutlet.org/「g...16-p-1426.html
    ......... Indeed.

My homie Buggy is living the dream.

Also, huh. Is that really Doflas nickname?

Also, I might kinda lol if Luffy falls for that.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

"The man I explained about earlier".

Oda, you dick.

Anyway, wow. One Piece is starting to get back into "lots of stuff going on" mode again.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

buggy, you flashy bastard. lol
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

One Piece sadly continues to slowly lose my interest.

:/
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    "The man I explained about earlier".

Oda, you dick.

Anyway, wow. One Piece is starting to get back into "lots of stuff going on" mode again.
    Ahh, for some reason I forgot about Black Beard's resignation so I thought he was referring to him. Now I'm a little annoyed I have to wait to find out who it is.
    When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

You know, I wonder if Buggy took any levels of badass as of currently.

I kind of see the guy as somewhat of a late bloomer in Rogers crew, as while everyone in the crew became well known badasses, he started off as some random ass pirate hanging out in East Blue and it took him pretty much all his time in pre-timeskip to reach to a pretty effective threat level so it shows the man does have potential in there.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Yes! Buggy made it! As expected. Wonder what he's been up two for two years.

Also on addition to all the crazy shit that's about to go down, we get a new animal. Fujitora, the purple (pink?) tiger.

And I bet Absalom is the mystery reporter running around taking pictures of all this important shit without anyone noticing, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Yes! Buggy made it! As expected. Wonder what he's been up two for two years.

Also on addition to all the crazy shit that's about to go down, we get a new animal. Fujitora, the purple (pink?) tiger.

And I bet Absalom is the mystery reporter running around taking pictures of all this important shit without anyone noticing, lol.

The reporter is "Abusa" (or Absa) so yeah, pretty obvious.