Page 232 of 287 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4302
    Indigo-Tribesman That Random Guy's Avatar

I think that Luffy has a decent chance against Doflamingo but he'll have surprises up his sleeve as we have barely seen him fight and we still don't know much about his powers. Also, I am really keen to see who the unknown guy on the previous issues cover was and Akainu's beard looks weird but likeable.
    Current Pull List: Avengers, Uncanny X-Force,Justice League, JLI, Red Lanterns, GL: New Guardians, Amazing Spider-Man.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by That Random Guy View Post
    Also, I am really keen to see who the unknown guy on the previous issues cover was
    My money is on Kaidou, the last remaining member of the Yonkou who we haven't seen.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Good chapter. Really good chapter.

Good call on Law switching out the hearts simply because he's freaking smart like that.

Doflamingo's character gets some further depth as he's once again shown to be sympathetic towards Vergo as well as Monet and we learn of his motivations. And now he's going to show up and kick everybody's asses!

Baby 5 and Franky fight continues being fun.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

This set of chapters may as well be called the "Law Ownage Arc". Hell, lets make "Lawnage" an official word here.
    Last edited by nervmeister; 12-27-2012 at 01:11 PM.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Well played Law...Well played.

Damn, Caesar is just getting smacked in this arc...Course, he deserved it.

Nearly forgot Franky till his battle the last few chapters, didn't disappoint a bit. :)
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Link to a clip that shows some fight scens from the latest movie.

It's pretty freaking boss.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/...ilm-z-footage/

Was Doflamingo flying at the end of issue?
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Was Doflamingo flying at the end of issue?
    That's certainly what it looks like. And it didn't look like he was using geppou either so it probably has something to do with his ability, whatever that is.

Actually, since we may soon be told what Dofl's ability is how we throw in some last guesses about what it is?

The most obvious guess would be a string-string fruit that gives him a puppeteering kind of TK.

Well, it isn't impossible for him to have strings that are always connected to his subordinates.

Like that one guy he probably killed a long time ago.

It's not far out there to think he can use those strings for travel.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Well, so far I can pretty believe the whole string ability from Doflamingo.

He can use them to control people against their will and weaponize them with inhuman strength to dismember people (given he did chop off Oars Jr. leg off with ease and damn near decapitate Crocodile though the latter did have his logia defenses up).

Looking back at stuff, I kind of laugh at the fact that Bellamy thought he's one of the top rookies when...We've seen others who pretty much could make him their complete and utter bitch (and unlike Luffy, some of them would probably outright kill him). Course, dude was a fucking idiot who never seem to get the fact bounties mean jack at times.

Though I am kind of interested in Rockstar the new guy on Shanks crew. Dude could probably become a badass after the timeskip...And still be the dude nobody even bothers to learn in the New World.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Time for one of my way out there guesses on One Piece...I have no evidence for this at all.

Donflamingo is Sabo. Sabo lived through the accident, being traumatized from the event accepted his role as a World Noble, and was slowly corrupted by the life...but still kept his dream of being Pirate King one day. Maybe he has amnesia, idk.

Again a wild theory.

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterwolf View Post
    Time for one of my way out there guesses on One Piece...I have no evidence for this at all.

Donflamingo is Sabo. Sabo lived through the accident, being traumatized from the event accepted his role as a World Noble, and was slowly corrupted by the life...but still kept his dream of being Pirate King one day. Maybe he has amnesia, idk.

Again a wild theory.
    Shut down by Oda's confirmation that he's over 40 and drawing him as a kid in one of the SBS segments.

Otherwise I'd say go crack theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterwolf View Post

Again a wild theory.
    Nah, I say Sabo is that mysterious Black-Coat-Top-Hat guy that shot Baby 5 when she was trying to kill Dof. I theorise that Dof is the illegitimate child of a Tenryuubito and was on the boat that shot Sabo.
    Dont tell me. . . That man. . . In that place. . . At that time. . . With that jutsu. . . - lol, anime suspense kills me!

Sabo is totally a part of Dragon's revolutionary army and he's got amnesia or something. Because that's what happens when you get shot by a cannonball. You get amnesia.

While Robin was hanging out with Dragon and co she met up with Sabo. They are now a couple of the long-distance variety.

Liked the latest chapter a lot. Wonder if that dude at the end is an character that's appeared before or a new one though..