Page 227 of 287 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 4302

I'm fairly sure part of my couch got sliced in half after read that chapter. Damn, and I liked Vergo.

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I don't think that Ceaser's quite done yet. I'm afraid that he's going to take control of the shinokuni and become a gas giant or something like that.

I certainly hope that he isn't killed. He's too cool to not show up at least once more. Smoker will probably want to bring him in as evidence that there's corruption within the marines and to get Doflamingo fired from his Shichibukai position.

Other specifics I thought about on a re-read.
    - I love that Law took the time to teleport his hat back from the depths of the SAD-room before tearing shit up.
    - I wonder if Vergo's increased muscle mass was only because of armament haki covering his body or if he combined it with Life-Return.
    - Law reacting to Vergo is a nice feat in that department since Vergo was able to keep up with Sanji and all that.
    Yeah, Oda's not one to waste a character with death when mere total defeat will do.

On the armament front, I'd compare it to DBZ characters physically buffing up when they charge up their power levels.

- I hope that Usopp clears out the bad guys in the room he's in all by himself.
    I think the overshadowed part of this chapter is that Usopp is going to get himself some seastone handcuffs. I like how he's always searching for new tricks and advantages to use.

Was anyone thinking "Bitch Please" when Law cut everything in half?

And then Shinokuni flooded in and killed everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

There's nothing to be said about Law that hasn't already been said.

I also think that Life Return was the source of Vergo's sudden muscle increase. Yeah there's been examples of others hulking out when powering up but Vergo uses a style that's specifically noted to have that as a technique.

And my reaction to Waking up to an Old Lady was: Holy Shit he's on Amazon Lily.

Caribou trying his routine around Boa Hancock of all people just seems way too appropriate.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

I wonder if Vergo is going to be killed.
    I mean, he said Doflamingo was going to lose his subordinate, but that could mean he'll defeat him and turn him over to the Marines.
    Especially since we know his cutting power isn't automatically fatal.
    I hope he, like, scrambles Vergo's body so bad he just assumes the guy will never return.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtheboring, at LJ, on the subject of LotR fanfiction
    At this point, if they hooked up a generator to Prof. Tolkien's grave, the spinning would power half of Europe.

It's like hydroelectric power, only evil. ;)
    http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm393671.html

Veteran Member

The cut is almost definitely a new manifestation of Law's DF powers.

In the scene prior to the supercut from hell, we see an energy spiral of some kind forming under Law's hand.

Other than that, now would be a good moment for Vergo to show if in addition to having Rokushiki moves and haki like you wouldn't believe he is also an ability user.

Which I think he does, because the way things keep sticking to his face makes me think that he has something glue-themed.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

I think the overshadowed part of this chapter is that Usopp is going to get himself some seastone handcuffs. I like how he's always searching for new tricks and advantages to use.
    IIRC Usopp's out to get seastoen handcuffs because they're still planning on kidnapping Ceaser and they need a secure way of keeping him tied up.
    Law is a smart guy. I'm thinking that all the SAD he's letting out will do something to counteract shinokuni.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    And my reaction to Waking up to an Old Lady was: Holy Shit he's on Amazon Lily.

Caribou trying his routine around Boa Hancock of all people just seems way too appropriate.
    I'm thinking that he's on that Lightning island and that that's the umbrella lady that Urogue and co encountered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    The cut is almost definitely a new manifestation of Law's DF powers.

In the scene prior to the supercut from hell, we see an energy spiral of some kind forming under Law's hand.
    Yeah. It seems to be a pulse wave kind of technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Which I think he does, because the way things keep sticking to his face makes me think that he has something glue-themed.
    Dude's just gotten so much stuck to his beard over the years that it now has a natural stickyness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yeah. It seems to be a pulse wave kind of technique.
    I think that he may have learned to manipulate the shape of his room, so instead of creating a bubble he makes a disc and with the same volume his range becomes much greater.

Caribou is on Kaido's favorite island .... the same one X Drake went too . You can see the metal buildings and the artificial mountains that were under construction (now completed) in the last cover.
    "You are going to reign in terror whether you like it or not ! " Eclipse Demon Diary .

" Comply with Lucan's wishes or I shall slit your throat and watch you choke on your own blood. You have five seconds to make a decision. " My character Krinos from EQ2 doing his duty .

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Which issue had the Kaido island storyline?
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    Which issue had the Kaido island storyline?
    Chapter 595, a bit after the flashback to Ruffy and Ace's past.

Here's the anime version which extends it by a bit but considering that Oda works closely with the anime team I'd guess that it's all cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaiyt View Post
    I hope he, like, scrambles Vergo's body so bad he just assumes the guy will never return.
    I think it'd be hilarious if he does the same thing he did to Kinemon to him. And then send like half his pieces back with Smoker and the other half to Doflamingo.