Page 203 of 288 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 4307
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Now for a random question.

Blackbeard's yami yami no mi makes it so that he absorbs more damage than a normal person would.

A punch infused with haki cancels out the DF-ability of whomever is hit.

Does that mean that Blackbeard would take less damage from a haki-powered punch than from a regular punch?
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberLotus View Post
    So... am I remembering this wrong, or did Ceasar (or one of his underlings) mention that their entire syndicate takes orders from a guy called "Joker"?

Damn it, mind, stop cooking up awesome-sounding crossover concepts that I'll always be too lazy to write out fully!
    Depends on which version we're using. Could be that it's the dull Young Justice version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    It's that time again...
    - triple snip -
    Huh. I almost didn't recognise them.

Kizaru and Akainu seem like they were pretty much kid versions of themselves. But Aokiji. Dude looks pretty damn pissed, and what's with all the gear he's carrying?

It's that time again...
    snip..
    Wasn't that already posted before? Anyway, we also have young Thriller Bark characters and young Kokoro.

Man, Kokoro really let herself go

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So... chapter 666 is out.

The Yeti Brothers seem pretty potent.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

So Law isn't really with Ceasar it seems but just a roommate

Good chapter.

I actually felt really sad for Brownbeard there, didn't think I'd ever say that. Kudos to Oda for pulling that off.

The Yeti bros are indeed impressive so far. Seems like they'll be the crew's first real challenge in the New World. I'm looking forward to what kind of confrontation they'll have.

And Law is still all mysterious about his motives. Just the way I like him.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Yeti Bros are pretty impressive so that's sweet.

Also happy bout the cover page. :)
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

So Bon-chan... excuse me, Bon-sama... did survive after all!

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

So Bon-chan... excuse me, Bon-sama... did survive after all!
    I told you! i told you all!

XD

I might make unpopular here but I was kind of hoping that Bon-sama hadn't survived. It ruins the impact of his sacrifice a little.

I'm hoping that Ruffy busts out some cool kenbunshoku haki tricks to deal with the Yeti bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I might make unpopular here but I was kind of hoping that Bon-sama hadn't survived. It ruins the impact of his sacrifice a little.

I'm hoping that Ruffy busts out some cool kenbunshoku haki tricks to deal with the Yeti bros.
    Well, I never really expected him to die offscreen. And he's still in Impel Down, so it's not like he escaped either (even if he is in Newkamaland). So he really did "stay behind" as far as sacrifices go and now get his freedom, rather than dying.

Well, I never really expected him to die offscreen.
    To be honest neither did I. I was just kind of getting tired of the old "Nobody dies except for in flashbacks" meme at that point.
    And he's still in Impel Down, so it's not like he escaped either (even if he is in Newkamaland). So he really did "stay behind" as far as sacrifices go and now get his freedom, rather than dying.
    Fair point.

But still. How did he survive? Dude was up against Magellan of all people. Even if Bon-clay wasn't melted into a puddle I'm not sure how he could've survied the poisoning.

Also, a question for everybody. If Oda hadn't been so gungho about present day killing before Ace then who of the characters that we thought had died but then were revealed to not have died do you think should've remained dead?

Also, a question for everybody. If Oda hadn't been so gungho about present day killing before Ace then who of the characters that we thought had died but then were revealed to not have died do you think should've remained dead?
    The Falcon Guy (Pell right?). He's never showed up again in any significant way so its not like killing Gaara and I have no idea how he survived that huge bomb.

To be honest neither did I. I was just kind of getting tired of the old "Nobody dies except for in flashbacks" meme at that point.
    Fair point.

But still. How did he survive? Dude was up against Magellan of all people. Even if Bon-clay wasn't melted into a puddle I'm not sure how he could've survied the poisoning.

it's possible Magellan didn't use Hydra or Venom Demon. Or Bon managed to escape from Magellan while the latter became distracted with Blackbeard's shenanigans. And in the confusion, Bon escaped back to Newkama Land.

Trafalgar must have a Zoan fruit.

Because I think he just entered Beast Mode.

Kickass chapter.

I like how it shows that not just anybody can control Chopper's monster point. He must've gone through some serious mental training to control that form.

I'm starting to like the Yeti bros. They're funny and pretty damn good at what they do.

Two new feats for Ruffy. The return-fire bit and biting through steel chains. And monster point Chopper can throw around mountain tops. Awesome.

Law continues to be badass and all around entertaining. Though I wonder if the shock bit was his powers or if he had equipment for that. Because this is the first electro-abiliy he's shown.