View Poll Results: Do you like Jubilee?

Voters
309. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • I LOVE Jubilee, she's the BEST!

113 36.57%
  • I like Jubilee, she's a pretty good character.

121 39.16%
  • She's hit and miss.

49 15.86%
  • All miss, no hit.

26 8.41%
Page 76 of 135 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2019

I have been playing dawngaurd, My thief is a vampire lord and wow, Jubilee got gyped in the vampier department.

I mean no one wants to get "Assaulted" by Molag Bal, But Vampire Lords get alot of power.
    Alias Tenfists on Marvel message boards, same name at theforce.net

Just read through the Marvel NOW interview with the Marvel EiC; no mention of Jubilee. Did I miss something? Getting nervous about this. I wish they would just say, she's in or she's out. They don't get a dime of my money until I know.
    I am a Mom now... I don't have time for your crappy X-movies Bryan Singer!!!

The vampire fad is definitivly over,I am guessing there is not "Forgiven" series from....whats his name. So Jubilee is now attached to a marketing mishap. so they are leaving her in limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    The vampire fad is definitivly over,I am guessing there is not "Forgiven" series from....whats his name. So Jubilee is now attached to a marketing mishap. so they are leaving her in limbo.
    There is a really easy fix for this. It involves Viper, the Scarlet Witch, X-23 cutting deals and some really screwball timing. Sigh.

Well that entails use of the f word...Effort. Frankly one of the great narrative failings of the 2000 era comic books is the retracton of characters. Even if Jubilee was returned to form, she just be regulated to the side lines like the Acadamy X kids, or Husk and Chamber. I mean the replaced all the kids with personality with what? Aliens and Hope cultists.

Well that entails use of the f word...Effort. Frankly one of the great narrative failings of the 2000 era comic books is the retracton of characters. Even if Jubilee was returned to form, she just be regulated to the side lines like the Acadamy X kids, or Husk and Chamber. I mean the replaced all the kids with personality with what? Aliens and Hope cultists.
    That's the problem with changing the creative teams, everyone wants to do something different. I am really excited by the Marvel NOW thing because Axel made a comment about LONG TERM VISION for the books. Meaning people should be staying put. For crying outloud writers would stay on a book 10+ years before. Now we are lucky to get 6 months out of them. You cannot build doing that only coast along. MHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Candylyn View Post
    That's the problem with changing the creative teams, everyone wants to do something different. I am really excited by the Marvel NOW thing because Axel made a comment about LONG TERM VISION for the books. Meaning people should be staying put. For crying outloud writers would stay on a book 10+ years before. Now we are lucky to get 6 months out of them. You cannot build doing that only coast along. MHO.
    I understand the sentament, but look at the great risks of Scifi. Star Trek the original series, Firefly, Star War's (A new Hope), You dont need a sprawling epic, just take a chance! But often writers are content to muddle along with the fanchise's most over used and creativly exausted characters. If your are going to only be given a few months at least go for broke. One can write a good story without it being the Illiad.

What are the chances jubilee will be restored to human/mutant form after AVX?

What are the chances jubilee will be restored to human/mutant form after AVX?
    I hope she returns but somewhere between her old self and her vampire persona. I am thinking energy succubus, like Bishop, only worse. Sigh.

Is there any word on Jubilee appearing in anything in the near future? Anything at all?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marvel-encyclopedia-jubilee-1-100k.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	99044
    I don't think our Firecracker is coming back. Peace out ya'll.

Please oh please let this be who I think it is!!!
    http://geek-news.mtv.com//wp-content...16_COV-561.jpg

Scroll down a bit, there is a creepy castle (Dracula's maybe) with the profile of a female that could be Jubilee. Found on MTV's website.
    Last edited by Candylyn; 08-27-2012 at 07:46 PM.

I want her to go back to normal, but as long as she's undead, let's make the most of it. Put her in the Morbius series and have her roam the streets as a killer Ben Templesmith-style vampire, feasting on people without remorse:
    Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....

Quote Originally Posted by Candylyn View Post
    Please oh please let this be who I think it is!!!
    http://geek-news.mtv.com//wp-content...16_COV-561.jpg

Scroll down a bit, there is a creepy castle (Dracula's maybe) with the profile of a female that could be Jubilee. Found on MTV's website.
    Unfortunately, based on solicits it seems more likely to be Elsa Bloodstone. :(

(not to knock any bloodstone fans... but this is the Jubilee thread damn it :p)

Quote Originally Posted by Herring View Post
    Unfortunately, based on solicits it seems more likely to be Elsa Bloodstone. :(

(not to knock any bloodstone fans... but this is the Jubilee thread damn it :p)
    This sucks