Page 209 of 285 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4268

I'm on a Paul Naschy kick and loving it so far.

Vengeance of the Zombies was so much fun.

The Hanging Woman - not so much, but Paul's character made any scene he was in.

Win/Win so far. Off to watch Night of the Werewolf now :)
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

BANNED

Just finished Super Fly.

I was expectin a more wacky blaxploitation movie, but this was suprisingly deep and well made. I expected something like Three the Hard Way, but this was much better 7.5 out of 10.

The Dark Knight Returns Part 2

I didn't mind Part 1 but i was never a big fan of the book. Personally i find it to be very overrated and the Mutant slang just gets on my nerves. We also have Robin who is a kid but after being saved by Batman suddenly can jump rooftops and dodge bullets without any training whatsoever.

Part 2 i found to be very average, I had much the same feeling watching this as i did reading the book and that was one of looking forward to the end.

Batman Begins. Every time I watch it, I catch new, subtle nuances that blow my mind. I've never seen a superhero film with such depth.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

just watched dredd, it was cool. reminded me a lot of the raid: redemption plotwise.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

BANNED

They are similar, but it's not a ripoff. Watch the What The Flick Review.

It explains it.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Choblik View Post
    They are similar, but it's not a ripoff. Watch the What The Flick Review.

It explains it.
    i never thought it was a ripoff, i'm pretty sure the raid wasn't the 1st movie with that basic locked-in-fight-your-way-out plot anyways.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Just saw the original 1927 German film 'Metropolis'. Was really not expecting to enjoy it much because...really old movie.
    Wow.
    What a pleasant surprise (once you get past the emoting since this is a silent film.) Even the special effects were pretty darn good considering everything.

I'd watch it again.
    Daredevil-Waid, and Hawkeye. (Or was before received cost of cheapest Unaffordable Health Care. At least someone (government insurance companies and congress?) get to enjoy product of my working.

More Naschy:

The Beast and the Magic Sword, Horror Rises from the Tomb, Panic Beats and Exorcism.

Of those four, Horror.... was decent. The rest I probably won't watch again.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

I watched the chick flik 13 Going on 30 starring Jennifer Garner-Affleck and Mark Ruffalo. I am slightly embarrassed to admit this but it wasn't bad. Lots of Jenn charm and smiles. Mark is always good no matter the part. Of course I prefer her as Sydney Bristow but when you have to give in and agree to watch a rom com, you could do a lot worse than this one.

Sherlock Holmes, the Guy Ritchie version.

It was astonishingly bad.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

The Dead Undead- Terrible
    Pig Hunt - 2 1/2 outa 5
    Madison County- Terrible
    Wreckage - Terrible
    Deleted Messages- Terrible
    Road Kill - Junk
    Satan's Little Helper - Fun not too bad, could do worse
    Piranha (2010)- Worth a watch

Cold Prey (2006) - Jannicke, Morten Tobias, Eirik, Mikael and Ingunn are on a snowboarding vacation in Jotunheimen. They are forced to take shelter in an abandoned hotel when Morten Tobias breaks his leg and their car is too far away for them to reach within nightfall. They quickly discover that the hotel was closed in the seventies due to the disappearance of the managers' son. Unknown to them, someone is still living in the hotel, and getting home, or even surviving the stay, isn't as easy as they believe.
    Liked this movie. Had a Friday the 13th feel except it was a ski lodge setting.

Let Me In (2010) - A bullied young boy befriends a young female vampire who lives in secrecy with her guardian.
    Enjoyed this movie.

The Raven (2012) - When a madman begins committing horrific murders inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's works, a young Baltimore detective joins forces with Poe to stop him from making his stories a reality.
    Enjoyed this movie.

The gray. Brilliant movie.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Not a movie but i watched this legend of Korra thing recently. (12 episodes so far)

Gee, what a disappointment. So now instead of adventures we have guess what ? Silly, boring, teen romance.

Super...