Page 203 of 286 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 4283

A.I. artificial intelligence, Spielberg.

There is some cute moments i guess but this robot kid is just too creepy. Other problem, the movie is way too long. To tell the whole thing as if it was some tale was a good idea i think but the final result isn't all that great. Oh, and the writing ?

Are those damn aliens trolling the poor robot or something ? They are resuscitating the mom just for one day, come on, what a cheap way to get some tears out of the audience really.

Expendables 2
    Fun action, some funny jokes, fan service for fans of old action movies and movie stars
    That's it
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

I cleared out a few of the Xmas movies I DVR'd over the holiday season that I hadn't gotten to watch: Elf, National Lampoons Xmas Vacation and Miracle on 34th Street (1996).
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    The Man From Earth - loved it

One Magic Xmas - interesting "Wonderful Life" twist starring a young Mary Steinburgen and Elias Kaotes.

I have that reaction to many many book adaptations...
    Is The Man From Earth that boring movie were a bunch of professors sit around and talk about how one of this is really old? It's amazing how uncinematic that movie is, and for a movie that hinges on the actors performance and dialogue it's really hurt by the fact that neither are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Total Recall (the remake). Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel were a great plus in the film, because both are hot, especially Beckinsale, and the action was decent, but the plot was terrible. Especially the "travel through the earth core" idea. By far not the best film I have seen....but Kate Beckinsale was really gorgeous in this film (I think I mentioned this already ).
    Kate Beckinsale never ceases to amaze me. Jessica Biel is better-looking IMO, but Kate just somehow out-sexys her at every turn. The way she carries herself is so friggin' sultry that my brain stops working.

Started re-watching The Lord of the Rings trilogy last night.

Since I hope this will be A Year of Good Movies [tm], I yesterday saw the Truman Show. It's by far my favorite movie and it held up quite well over the years. If anything, it is more relevant today than it was on it's release.

Django Unchained - Though I enjoyed the movie, the second half of the film just seemed pointless. Dr. Schultz could've just made a ridiculous offer for B and be done with it.

Resident Evil: Retribution - Milla Jovovich will always have a special place in my heart for her role a Lee-Lo in The Fifth Element, but I can't stomach anymore of these dreadful RE films.

Pom Poko (The Raccoon War) - Interesting film. Lacked cohesion as the movie progressed. Characters popped up with little to no introduction or explanation as to why they were important.

The Cat Returns - I saw Whispers Of The Heart sometime ago so it was nice to see Muta/Moon & the Baron again. Cute movie if a little overly silly.

*double post*

The hunger games - alright, not just a weak adaption of a famous book but simply a very poor movie on its own. Are we supposed to feel sorry for those kids? To feel close to them? Cause i sure don't. The girl is obnoxious, the boy is about as useful a fridge in Arctic, hell, the only one i gave sort of a damn was Lenny Kravitz. (and Rue, what a cute kid, what kind of motherf**ker would kill her seriously ?)

I don't know, the whole thing looks cheap, rushed and just poorly executed.

The Grey. That scene towards the end where Liam Neeson looks up to the sky...oh man, I forgot how brutal this movie was.
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    Is The Man From Earth that boring movie were a bunch of professors sit around and talk about how one of this is really old? It's amazing how uncinematic that movie is, and for a movie that hinges on the actors performance and dialogue it's really hurt by the fact that neither are very good.
    No, it's the very interesting exploration of immortality performed by perfectly capable character actors.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Kate Beckinsale never ceases to amaze me. Jessica Biel is better-looking IMO, but Kate just somehow out-sexys her at every turn. The way she carries herself is so friggin' sultry that my brain stops working.
    I remain unconvinced: I demand a sex-off!
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

One of Archard's Agents Amacent's Avatar

Bedevilled - Korean revenge film about a woman who seeks revenge on those who abused and harmed her and her daughter as well as those who ignored her pleas for help. Extremely depressing and quite gory.

Snow White and the Huntsman - Nice visuals but extremely mediocre script that left me dozing off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico Olvia View Post
    The hunger games - alright, not just a weak adaption of a famous book but simply a very poor movie on its own. Are we supposed to feel sorry for those kids? To feel close to them? Cause i sure don't. The girl is obnoxious, the boy is about as useful a fridge in Arctic, hell, the only one i gave sort of a damn was Lenny Kravitz. (and Rue, what a cute kid, what kind of motherf**ker would kill her seriously ?)

I don't know, the whole thing looks cheap, rushed and just poorly executed.
    It really does. Which is surprising considering the nice little budget they got. Like this scene when all the tributes are presented to the crowd and that the two from district 12 are on fire and all. The scene is just sad looking. It looks like some prom in a crappy highschool.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

looper. it was pretty cool. i especially enjoy time travel movies and liked this one.
    Last edited by lboinyamouf4sho; 01-03-2013 at 06:10 AM.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order