Page 202 of 285 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 4268
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

VHS. damn that was creepy. not great and didn't make a lot of sense but it succeeded in giving me the creeps on several occasions.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    VHS. damn that was creepy. not great and didn't make a lot of sense but it succeeded in giving me the creeps on several occasions.
    I'm gonna get that on DVD for my mum.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Army of Darkness
    Bruce Campbell + egg nog = very happy holidays
    Hadn't seen this in a long time. So many classic lines from this film.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Army of Darkness
    Bruce Campbell + egg nog = very happy holidays
    Hadn't seen this in a long time. So many classic lines from this film.
    I agree. I love the original ending for AoD myself. There's never enough Bruce Campbell in my book. :)
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

Eclipse and Breaking dawn part 1, cause when you start something you must finish it.

The second half of Breaking Dawn is just gross. Seriously. And the first part is like a long MTV clip, music and some young people doing shit.

What a curious movie.

But Eclipse, well, pretty much the same recipe that the previous ones, not really my cup of tea but it was entertaining enough and the ladies of the house were happy so...

BANNED

Hercules Against the Mongols

A watchable B/C movie.

I watched The Hobbit yesterday and watched my DVD of Brave today.

Both were good.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

The original Adam West Batman movie, Batman begins, and Running Cool all yesterday, today probably Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises, I got the trilogy on Blu Ray for Christmas figured I'd rewatching them once even thoug I hated rises

Argo

This was how films based on true story should be like. It was well done,realistic and emotionally strong. It captured the period, the event it was about. Another impressive effort by Affleck. He should direct much more than act in other films.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Libaax View Post
    Argo

This was how films based on true story should be like. It was well done,realistic and emotionally strong. It captured the period, the event it was about. Another impressive effort by Affleck. He should direct much more than act in other films.
    I have yet to see Argo but I plan on it and soon.
    I agree that Affleck is a terrific director. Gone Baby Gone & The Town are two of the better crime films in recent memory IMO. Ben has the chops to tell a solid story in a classic, timeless style.

SKYFALL!

Fantastic stuff, one of the best movies I watched this year! Craig is superb as Bond and everyone was giving their A-game, though the Eve/Bond stiffness (no pun intended) was a little hard (again, my apologies) to watch. But the rest was brilliant. Bardem was flamboyantly villainous. If it doesn't win an Academy award for something, anything, cinematography or best original song, or even getting Dench a Best Actress nod at the least, I'll be flabbergasted.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Have no desire to see that, esp, after his interview on AoTS. Seemed like a total self absorbed douchebag, typical of today, that lives on priviledge and nothing important whatsoever. The people involved with him and his 'exploits' well, I have even lower opinions for them.

Me, recently seen;

Watchmen
    Beer League (again)
    Star Trek: Nemesis

A bunch of movies I saw the past few days

Street Fighter
    Decent fun B movie

Forbidden Kingdom
    Decent, that's all

The Crow
    Mind blown

Kick Boxer
    Fun Van Damme film

Rurouni Kenshin
    A very good manga to live action adaption

Three Stooges Meet Hercules
    Classic
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

The Day (2011) - A group of five people working to stay alive in a post-apocalyptic future discover what they think is a safe, abandoned farmhouse, but they soon find themselves fighting to stay alive as a gang of bloodthirsty predators attack.

A good apocolyptic setting movie that had good performances from a non star cast, the filming was done well (that gloomy look) but it doesn't reall provide anything different from other similar movies.

50/50 (2011) - Inspired by a true story, a comedy centered on a 27-year-old guy who learns of his cancer diagnosis, and his subsequent struggle to beat the disease.

Joseph Gordon Levitt and Seth Rogen do a good job in this film. The rest of the cast were also pretty good. More of a date movie as the wife really enjoyed it but I too enjoyed this film.

Total Recall (the remake). Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel were a great plus in the film, because both are hot, especially Beckinsale, and the action was decent, but the plot was terrible. Especially the "travel through the earth core" idea. By far not the best film I have seen....but Kate Beckinsale was really gorgeous in this film (I think I mentioned this already ).
    Three armed cops and a writer makes four. You’re under arrest, so get on the floor.

Master Yoda on clubbing: "Always two there are, no more, no less: a hot chick and her fat friend."