Page 197 of 285 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4274
    X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

The new Footloose- Terrible. I loved the original...and it seems this remake has no idenity. I mean, was it trying to be its own movie or was it trying to stay true to the original? I felt like it kept going back and forth between the two.

Heathers- Never saw this before. I heard that Mean Girls kinda copied the basic premise and I saw the same story elements. Good movie. I liked how the colors played a part in the film too. Lots of blue and red....and of course, black for the villain.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Watched Sucker Punch again this extended holiday break, and I must say I really enjoyed it. The action was great, the story made sense (even if I thought it was a little silly) and I liked the characters. Plus the music was fantastic. This is going into my action movie rotation.

Expendables 2 - Loved that the film makers didn't take themselves too seriously. This movie was just pure fun, I laughed the entire way through, just because you could tell the director & actors were having a ball making this movie. I really hope Steven Segal, Cynthia Rothrock & Michelle Yeoh appear in the franchise at some point.

ParaNorman - My power cut out before I could finish this movie, heck I only got to about the 15 minute mark, but I think I'm going to love this one. The opening music grabbed me right away.

Vamps - As rom-coms go, this may have been my favorite of the year. Whudathunkit?!? Krysten Ritter & Alicia Silverstone were fun as the leads, Malcolm McDowell chewed the scenery like a pro and Shawn Wallace always makes things better. Plus the cameo from Marilu Henner (still SMOKING HOT) was awesome.
    Last edited by Evil Sneak; 11-26-2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Forgot to add Vamps

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    The new Footloose- Terrible. I loved the original...and it seems this remake has no idenity. I mean, was it trying to be its own movie or was it trying to stay true to the original? I felt like it kept going back and forth between the two.
    I watched that one over some guy's shoulder on a plane. Had no interest in the movie, but that Julianne Hough is yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Sneak View Post
    ParaNorman - My power cut out before I could finish this movie, heck I only got to about the 15 minute mark, but I think I'm going to love this one. The opening music grabbed me right away
    LOVED this movie!!!! I can't say enough great things about this film. The voice work, animation, character design, story, music and everything else. Easily my favorite movie of the year.

If ParaNorman doesn't get some Oscar & Golden Globes love, then there is something really rotten in Hollywood. Hell, the score alone should garner some attention. I could listen to this all day.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    I watched that one over some guy's shoulder on a plane. Had no interest in the movie, but that Julianne Hough is yummy.
    LOL yes, very yummy. Best part of the movie, bar none. And I'm usually a brunette/brown eyes kinda guy. But she was smokin'!
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Evil Dead 2
    OMG, this movie is crazy hilarious
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

I watched The FP the other day. It's a fantastic intentionally bad movie.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    I watched The FP the other day. It's a fantastic intentionally bad movie.
    Is that the Dance Dance Revolution movie? That looked kind of funny.

Fire With Fire: an interesting enough take on the vigilante story (a reluctant vigilante, disgusted by what he's doing but doesn't see another way out when the bad guys keep tracking him down even through witness protection). There were enough stars in it (including Bruce Willis and Rosario Dawson) that I was surprised I'd never heard of it.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Fire With Fire: an interesting enough take on the vigilante story (a reluctant vigilante, disgusted by what he's doing but doesn't see another way out when the bad guys keep tracking him down even through witness protection). There were enough stars in it (including Bruce Willis and Rosario Dawson) that I was surprised I'd never heard of it.
    I keep seeing that one at the Redbox and wondering about it.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

after having it on my netflix queue for a couple of years i finally watched Super. it was fucking awesome, i was sleeping on it big time.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Watched The Campaign last night. Some really funny scenes.

Prodigal Son for a Yuen Biao fix.

The Wild Bunch

Im a big fan of Peckinpah but i have never seen this famous western of his. I always thought it was like Magnificent 7 or Dirty Dozen type action but i was really surprised and impressed by the depth of the story,the characters. The writing,directing for the characters showed in very minimalist way so well how they reacted to each other, the group of men was to each other. I enjoyed for that and the way the film showed the dark side of human condition. Mapache, the whole corruption,evil. It was more than action western and a bleak story but there was goodness,idealistic elmements too. It destroys his other westerns before it in comparison, that it was much deeper than violent westerns. The tragic ending would have clichè and less important for another director, another script. I felt so much for the characters that it was poetic way to end. Actors wise i was impressed by William Holden that i dont know from anywhere else. He acted so much with his face,body that showed so much. Perfect Peckinpah style of directing and not making it simple for the audience.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    Is that the Dance Dance Revolution movie? That looked kind of funny.
    Yep that's it. It's horribad.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...