Page 194 of 285 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 4273

Robocop 1-3
    Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    $#%^ Happens

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    I'm trying to remember The Punisher...why was that movie rated R? I'm thinking about it and from what I remember it felt like a PG-13 movie.
    Topless boobs, for a second or two
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz Abbasi View Post
    Robocop 1-3
    $#%^ Happens

Topless boobs, for a second or two
    I don't even remember boobs in it, but they can do that in PG-13, Titanic had boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Sneak View Post
    Agreed, I haven't seen the final installment of this series, but I do agree that as the movies progressed they got better with Eclipse being the best of the bunch.

I'm by no means suggesting that everyone run out and watch these films (good lord that first one was awful) but don't arbitrarily discount them either.
    From the trailer Eclipse looked like a parody Twilight, and purposely really bad.

I don't even remember boobs in it, but they can do that in PG-13, Titanic had boobs.
    That's because Titanic didn't have much of anything else. Plus, the boobs in Titanic were part of an "artistic moment." You have to split hairs when it comes to what kind of nudity you can allow in a PG-13.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_custer View Post
    That's because Titanic didn't have much of anything else. Plus, the boobs in Titanic were part of an "artistic moment." You have to split hairs when it comes to what kind of nudity you can allow in a PG-13.
    Kate Winslet has done so many nude scenes that the MPAA doesn't even consider them nudity anymore. True fact.

Three O'clock High - Might be the best teen movie of the 80s.

Paranormal activity 3 for the third time. BORING.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Boobs around gambling counts for something?

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_custer View Post
    That's stupid
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue (a.k.a. Let Sleeping Corpses Lie) - the one zombie film I still love and it still scares the stuff out of me.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

Universal Soldier Day of Reckoning. Van Damme and Dolph showed up for about 15 minutes altogether. I was very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffhanger View Post
    Universal Soldier Day of Reckoning. Van Damme and Dolph showed up for about 15 minutes altogether. I was very disappointed.
    You always have Expendables 2...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

The Brothers Bloom

Adrien Brody, Rachel Weiz, Rinko Kikuchi and Mark Ruffalo (and JGL very briefly) in a con men story. I like Rian Johnson a lot but this felt like the was trying really hard to make a Wes Anderson film and it just didn't click. The characters felt less quirky than just hollow, and the supposedly complicated schemes were sketchy at best. It isn't necessarily bad, but nothing to write home about either.

Breaking dawn part 2.

Not the worst one. Nothing good but part 1 was so bad that in comparison this one looks like a damn freaking master piece.

But this is it boys, the nightmare is finally over. Well, in Europe at least. Your turn to suffer now yanks, bwahahahaha !!

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Sneak View Post
    Three O'clock High - Might be the best teen movie of the 80s.
    i watched that pretty recently and it's still awesome.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    The Brothers Bloom

Adrien Brody, Rachel Weiz, Rinko Kikuchi and Mark Ruffalo (and JGL very briefly) in a con men story. I like Rian Johnson a lot but this felt like the was trying really hard to make a Wes Anderson film and it just didn't click. The characters felt less quirky than just hollow, and the supposedly complicated schemes were sketchy at best. It isn't necessarily bad, but nothing to write home about either.

The Brothers Bloom was incredibly disappointing, the trailer made it looks really fun and funny, the movie was just kind of boring. But I didn't like Brick either.