Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Odin vs Molecule Man

It's Odin vs Owen in a battle to the death!!

Can Owen Reece's mastery of molecules allow him to defeat the mighty All-Father of Asgard?

Odin is fully powered, armed with his spear, Odinsword and Destroyer Armour.

Owen is at his most confident and powerful levels.

Who wins?

The most powerful Molecule Man ever got was pre recon where he fought pre recon Beyonder and didn't instantly get pawned so he stomps Odin with ease.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
    The most powerful Molecule Man ever got was pre recon where he fought pre recon Beyonder and didn't instantly get pawned so he stomps Odin with ease.
    Although I'm pretty sure the OP means Post-retcon, MM still stomps hard. At full peak, if Mephisto is to be believed, MM can be the equivalent of the Reality Gem (ansd sorry, but I don't by Kubik's bullshit about CC being below Celestials. The proof don't match)

Depends. MM has a somewhat variable power level (including apparently losing to the Sentry recently).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wjowski View Post
    Depends. MM has a somewhat variable power level (including apparently losing to the Sentry recently).
    Sentry's a God Mode Sue, so........

Quote Originally Posted by Lasko8734 View Post
    Although I'm pretty sure the OP means Post-retcon, MM still stomps hard. At full peak, if Mephisto is to be believed, MM can be the equivalent of the Reality Gem (ansd sorry, but I don't by Kubik's bullshit about CC being below Celestials. The proof don't match)
    "if Mephisto is to be believed" is definitely the bedrock of a solid arguement.

Veteran Member

At full peak, if Mephisto is to be believed, MM can be the equivalent of the Reality Gem (ansd sorry, but I don't by Kubik's bullshit about CC being below Celestials.
    Why would we take Mephisto at his word for anything? Guy's the veritable living embodiment of deceit and rank dishonesty!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Smith View Post
    Why would we take Mephisto at his word for anything? Guy's the veritable living embodiment of deceit and rank dishonesty!
    Alright fine. Even without Honest Mephisto's testimony, MM's feats far outway anything Odin has dished out

These two show LT calling mm one of the most powerful beings in the omniverse(LT specifically said "All Creation" ... but that's what all creation is)

in his battle with post Beyonder,
    reality across the realities of all creation was warped.
    it states trans-Multiversal which is beyond Multiversal,
    and since it also stated "through out creation" it supports the first feat
    "from the Quantum to the Trans-Multiversal,
    Reality trembles as the forces unleashed,
    reverberate through out Creation (Omniverse)"

Owen was able to easily rip out the essence of Kosmos,
    from an astronomical distance away

effortlessly rip apart/recreate an entire galaxy

Honestly, that entire encounter was entirely out of whack with everything else portrayed about the post retcon Beyonder, Molecule Man and cosmic cube beings alike, both before it and after it.

So.. you know, we have a whole term for things like that.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 01-29-2010 at 03:12 PM.

A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

LT calling mm one of the most powerful beings in the omniverse(LT specifically said "All Creation" ... but that's what all creation is)
    Obviously he speaks of all creation of the True Omnipotent he serves. Whilst the Marvel/D.C. crossovers have shown him to be aware of and able to interact with other Multiverses, they are outside his Jurisdiction and in all but the rarest of cases, his area of concern.

And with good reason, if True Omnipotents were to anger each other by messing with the others territory, the stalemate battle that followed would essentially consist of destroying everything the opposition created until both parties grew sufficiently tired of the meaningless struggle as to call a truce.

Ergo, it is highly unlikely this descriptor considers the Omniverse beyond TOAA's sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Ωgar "Omegalith" Lithagon XVI View Post
    Obviously he speaks of all creation of the True Omnipotent he serves. Whilst the Marvel/D.C. crossovers have shown him to be aware of and able to interact with other Multiverses, they are outside his Jurisdiction and in all but the rarest of cases, his area of concern.

And with good reason, if True Omnipotents were to anger each other by messing with the others territory, the stalemate battle that followed would essentially consist of destroying everything the opposition created until both parties grew sufficiently tired of the meaningless struggle as to call a truce.

Ergo, it is highly unlikely this descriptor considers the Omniverse beyond TOAA's sandbox.
    Exactly i take it no more to mean the omniverse than the declaration of Jim Jaspers threatening the omniverse to mean he was threatening realities outside Marvel.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Smith View Post
    Yet the Super Devil throws in resurrecting old dead friends when selling one's marriage to save the life of an octagenarian who could likely die on any given day from a stiff breeze. Surely this is the mark of an honest business man.

Anyhow, Owen's got psychological issues a mile wide, so I go with the guy who casually casts every man, woman and child on the planet into a holding dimension so they don't get free cosmic whupass shows.
    "Until all are one."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    I love the Superman, Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy and Flatland references. I still much prefer the original Beyonder origin though.
    As do I dupersuper, as do I........

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Honestly, that entire encounter was entirely out of whack with everything else portrayed about the post retcon Beyonder, Molecule Man and cosmic cube beings alike, both before it and after it.

So.. you know, we have a whole term for things like that.
    What kind of feats have Molecule Man and his ilk done more consistently after the retcon?