Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
    Chaotically Neutral Specimen 297's Avatar

Well it later found it's way into the bastard Gwen child's wardrobe... which sealed its death.
    I'd just like everyone to know that not only am I dropping Marvel, I'm dropping this forum considering I'm not even allowed to voice a negative opinion because a thread "isn't about me".

BANNED

Been a while for this thread, but I kind of liked this design for Psylocke.

Not that her current look is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash! View Post
    My eyes, my EYES! They burn, they BURN!

And totally not in a good way. For Sue Richards, superheroine and mommy, that is one ugly outfit. I can't tell you how glad I am it disappeared.

~G.
    Same here, man!

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash! View Post
    My eyes, my EYES! They burn, they BURN!

And totally not in a good way. For Sue Richards, superheroine and mommy, that is one ugly outfit. I can't tell you how glad I am it disappeared.

~G.
    Yes, because superheroines AND/OR mommies cannot flash the slightest bit of sensuality in their costuming. Full-coverage bodysocks and flat, efficient mom boots ONLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    Yes, because superheroines AND/OR mommies cannot flash the slightest bit of sensuality in their costuming. Full-coverage bodysocks and flat, efficient mom boots ONLY.
    There is sensuality and looking like a vegas hooker on meth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    The strange thing about superheroines is that fans don't usually mind them looking sexy. Sure, some people say something about practicality, but it's rarely a huge deal. Unless it's Sue Richards. When it's Sue, people always get up in arms and mention how she's a mom . . . almost as if it's their mom. When most of us are probably older than she is in-canon. I'm 29, coming up on 30. Sue's probably, what? 28 at the oldest? I wouldn't mind her dressing like that from time to time. Especially if it's just her "show clothes" as it were (I tend to think of superhero costumes in terms of show business attire). That Reed Richards is a lucky bastard to be married to someone who looks like that.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    The strange thing about superheroines is that fans don't usually mind them looking sexy. Sure, some people say something about practicality, but it's rarely a huge deal. Unless it's Sue Richards. When it's Sue, people always get up in arms and mention how she's a mom . . . almost as if it's their mom. When most of us are probably older than she is in-canon. I'm 29, coming up on 30. Sue's probably, what? 28 at the oldest? I wouldn't mind her dressing like that from time to time. Especially if it's just her "show clothes" as it were (I tend to think of superhero costumes in terms of show business attire). That Reed Richards is a lucky bastard to be married to someone who looks like that.
    i agree with this strongly

BANNED

ive never seen it before today but i really like this Namor Look by George perez, could some one post some good pics of this desgin
    he beard and long hair just work

BANNED

REALLY REALLY Hope Punishers new Look doesnt go away...........

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    ive never seen it before today but i really like this Namor Look by George perez, could some one post some good pics of this desgin
    he beard and long hair just work

You have managed the impossible and produced a picture where Namor doesn't look gorgeous. Ugh. Ugh. I can only guess that some fool turned down his advances and he went on a booze binge for a fortnight and didn't shave. I can't think of any other reason why he'd look like that.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

BANNED

I know it hasn't been gone for all that long, but I'll always have a soft spot for this Rogue costume.

Napoleon of Crime Professor Moriarty's Avatar

Agent of SHIELD/SWORD marvelprince's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    Its just with the character I don't see how a costume like that would make sense. If Emma Frost switched bodies with Sue then sure.

Just another fan-girl~ OkieDokiLoki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    REALLY REALLY Hope Punishers new Look doesnt go away...........
    Same here!
    He should've been rocking a beard a looong time ago. <33
    Pull list: Amazing Spider-Man, Deadpool, Scarlet Spider, Defenders, Uncanny X-Force, JiM, W&TXM, Swamp Thing, i Vampire, Adventure Time, Snarked, Avengers vs X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by OkieDokiLoki View Post
    Same here!
    He should've been rocking a beard a looong time ago. <33
    Big Boss!
    (I know, been done, but it never gets old)