Default children of the atom mini & MF 1-4

I would like to see marvel correct an enormous mistake made with this mini series, printed a few years ago. Inasmuch as it was a flashback, it really didnt matter all that much how long it took to finish the series. Steve rude did a GREAT job,on the first 3 issues!Then, Paul Smith was tapped to do an issue, Followed by Rabic. The styles clashed terribly!I would like to see, a directors cut produced of this series, meaning,just ignore what Smith and rebic did, and have Steve Rude complete the remaining issues,as it should have been.I was so disapointed with how this series turned out, I put it in my sell pile.This was an even bigger mess then the x men storyline in marvel fanfare 1-4, that had Golden, Cochrum and Smith on it.At the very least,half a story should be done by one artist, the other half by another.it greatly needed to be completed by cochrum, or Golden.Now that would be a good project for him, to do those last two issues,the way he would have done them! IF he had , these four issues, would be going for a much higher price today.

Hi, Dr.J (are you truly a doctor? What subject did you get your doctorate in?), I'm sorry to point out that you're posting threads in violation of our forum rules:

Quote Originally Posted by CBR
    9. YOUR OPINION ABOUT SOMETHING IS NOT, IN AND OF ITSELF, WORTHY OF ITS OWN THREAD
    I understand that you have opinions, and that you think your opinion is interesting, but we have so many discussions where you can express your opinion. You do not need to (and should not) form your own thread to do so.
    Just something to keep in mind for future reference.