Page 13 of 670 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Morrison was the master at writing telepathic feats, IMO.
    Ha! <3 Justin B! ;)

Emma Frost + Grant Morrison was such a win-win situation. I would have loved to see how the interaction between Emma and Betsy would have been under his supervision. I bet that it would have been more fun than the usual crap that we get these days whenever these two girls meet, you know, with the constant; "hello bitch" and "how are you doing today, you bloody cow" dialogues.

I just realized, Emma needs to take Bling, the team's other diamond diva, under her wing. Maybe Em's can show her the ropes so to speak, and impart her fashion sense and wisdom upon her.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfreeman View Post
    I just realized, Emma needs to take Bling, the team's other diamond diva, under her wing. Maybe Em's can show her the ropes so to speak, and impart her fashion sense and wisdom upon her.
    Bling is a hopeless cause. I dont think anything can help her out, save for an image inducer

Lol. Like Angel Salvadore. I loved that issue where she took her shopping.

In relation to emma and selene...they need to fight eachother!

If her past records are to be considered, Bling'll end up hating her, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by shavoxin View Post
    If her past records are to be considered, Bling'll end up hating her, anyway.
    Hey, Angel didn't turn out too bad.

Hey, Angel didn't turn out too bad.
    But they could have done more good things with the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Ha! <3 Justin B! ;)
    <3

Emma Frost + Grant Morrison was such a win-win situation. I would have loved to see how the interaction between Emma and Betsy would have been under his supervision. I bet that it would have been more fun than the usual crap that we get these days whenever these two girls meet, you know, with the constant; "hello bitch" and "how are you doing today, you bloody cow" dialogues.
    I used to imagine how Betsy would fit into Grant's run while she was dead. It'd have been awesome to see what kinds of creative feats he'd have used for Betsy and what kinds of interactions she'd have between Jean and Emma.

Not to mention an Ethan Van Sciver or Frank Quitely drawing of Betsy would've been HOT. Kordey....not so much.

As for Emma, she needs to get herself together before she includes anyone else in her life. I don't think she takes students under her wing anymore so she doesn't have to really FEEL it when they eventually get killed.
    Apparently the sky is falling now that Emma AND Betsy are omegas! This is great!

<3

I used to imagine how Betsy would fit into Grant's run while she was dead. It'd have been awesome to see what kinds of creative feats he'd have used for Betsy and what kinds of interactions she'd have between Jean and Emma.

Not to mention an Ethan Van Sciver or Frank Quitely drawing of Betsy would've been HOT. Kordey....not so much.

As for Emma, she needs to get herself together before she includes anyone else in her life. I don't think she takes students under her wing anymore so she doesn't have to really FEEL it when they eventually get killed.
    Well, yeah...she was kind of pushing Hellion and Mercury away back in NXM...and probably the rest of the students, too.

Well, yeah...she was kind of pushing Hellion and Mercury away back in NXM...and probably the rest of the students, too.
    Honestly, I don't blame Emma. One can only put their heart out there so many times before you figure it's not worth the energy of having it crushed time and time again.
    Apparently the sky is falling now that Emma AND Betsy are omegas! This is great!

Honestly, I don't blame Emma. One can only put their heart out there so many times before you figure it's not worth the energy of having it crushed time and time again.
    I know it was because there was a tough situation going on and all, but the way Mercury and Dust tried to help Emma get up in Necrosha sure got to me.

Yeah it would have been interesting to see betsy interact with jean and emma. She probably would have tried to ignore emma and she would have got on well with jean.

I know it was because there was a tough situation going on and all, but the way Mercury and Dust tried to help Emma get up in Necrosha sure got to me.
    It's a pessimistic world view to be sure. "Hmmm....all my past students either died or ended up hating me, so I'll just stop interacting with them!"

How to draw comics girl Emma Frost X-men

Hopefully some will be inspired by this.

It's a pessimistic world view to be sure. "Hmmm....all my past students either died or ended up hating me, so I'll just stop interacting with them!"
    Well, since she once said that teaching is her life...yeah, pretty pessimistic. If she had other major passions (then again, she said that before she and Scott became official XD), it'd be just natural.