Page 191 of 235 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3518
    never stop growing

This thread has been way too quite for too long so I'll get it going again by asking an question.

What marvel character('s) would you like X-23 to meet?

My personal wish would be Winter Soldier as they have a lot in common and would make a nice team up, but what about you guys and gals? Whom would you like X-23 to meet and be in a story with?

X-23/Hope/Pixie team-up. Girl power.
    X-23/X-Man team-up. Clones unite.
    X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

who wouldn't want to be a pretty slut vs an ugly forever ?
    ~~ forgotten poster

never stop growing

Very nice choice

Come on people, dare to speak your mind, it's okay if you just second a character who has already been named

X-23/Scarlet Spider: Clones of the hero

X-23/Wild Thing: Legacy of the claws.

X-23/Marrow/Feral/Penance : Though Girls.
    X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

who wouldn't want to be a pretty slut vs an ugly forever ?
    ~~ forgotten poster

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    X-23/Marrow/Feral/Penance : Though Girls.
    I approve of this one....Marvel make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Platinius View Post
    This thread has been way too quite for too long so I'll get it going again by asking an question.

My personal wish would be Winter Soldier as they have a lot in common and would make a nice team up, but what about you guys and gals? Whom would you like X-23 to meet and be in a story with?
    Hope or Elektra.
    "People who believe they are successful, carry themselves well."-Peggy Klaus

X-23 should meet Cable...

Most of all, I'd like to see Jubilee and Penance/Hollow team up with X-23 and see how the relationships between Jubes and each of her clawgirls differs and how Hollow and X-23 might relate to each other.

I would like to see more interaction of X-23 and Black Widow. I forget if they actually met or not, but Natasha really does seem like the kind of mentor who would test X-23's current notions of if and when it's all right to kill, as well as be a good sparring partner in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Most of all, I'd like to see Jubilee and Penance/Hollow team up with X-23 and see how the relationships between Jubes and each of her clawgirls differs and how Hollow and X-23 might relate to each other.
    I have no idea who Hollow is. I did like the interaction with Jubilee. Mostly because they are diametrically opposite and Jubilee seems like a good friend for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I would like to see more interaction of X-23 and Black Widow. I forget if they actually met or not, but Natasha really does seem like the kind of mentor who would test X-23's current notions of if and when it's all right to kill, as well as be a good sparring partner in general.
    They met in issue #20 (?) where Natasha told her that she had potential and recognized that she’s a strategic thinker and very disciplined. The thing is despite bad/sloppy characterizations X-23 isn’t a blood thirsty killer. I believe she has issues, but she never seems to want to attack anyone who didn’t deserve it. Much like Emma Frost (written in character) she hates a/holes and she channels her powers/rage towards them. Further given the adoration of Cyclops and his actions and the killing off of Prof. X. It seems as if the X-Men are moving from their noble ideals of being the earths protectors and not stooping towards behaving like their enemies. Towards they are an endangered species which entitles them to beat down all comers. So I am not sure what Natasha could teach Laura in the area of restraint. Maybe she could teach her to be a spy and a leader for Sheild.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post

They met in issue #20 (?) where Natasha told her that she had potential and recognized that she’s a strategic thinker and very disciplined. The thing is despite bad/sloppy characterizations X-23 isn’t a blood thirsty killer..
    The Black Widow isn't one either.

never stop growing

X-23 could make an appearance in Winter Soldier and go on a mission with Bucky and Black Widow, perhaps with an opportunity to see Agent Morales of SHIELD again. (she saved Laura from the Facility during her X-Force days, she was awesome, I really liked her) so no need for a risky mini series (if a Marvel responsible is reading this, please take notes, this is what people want and how it can be done without much hassle)
    Jub, Feral, Marrow and Hollow/Penance might be a bit more difficult but they wouldn't need to appear all in one and the same story, perhaps in one of the X-men books.

X-23 could make an appearance in Winter Soldier and go on a mission with Bucky and Black Widow, perhaps with an opportunity to see Agent Morales of SHIELD again.
    This would be interesting and bit more in line than watching her do the 'girlfriends' thing. A plot which would involve her use her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I have no idea who Hollow is. I did like the interaction with Jubilee. Mostly because they are diametrically opposite and Jubilee seems like a good friend for her.

The red girl; Jubes' bestie in Generation X.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman101 View Post
    Break the norm. She's always shown in a skimpy tank top or something impractical. Give her practical form fitting full body armor with printed camo. As someone who is trained for the rigors and chaos of combat, she should be portrayed as being sensible about this other than 'fortunately my super powers will save me.'
    TBH I am actually liking this look

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolverine315.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	106023
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison