Page 16 of 176 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noona1 View Post
    Wanda ? this weeks X-men Noir
    [IM[/IMG]
    Yay!!! I'm so bummed that this got delayed. Marvel had a bunch of titles that were damaged and aren't going to be in stores until the 10th. I think this was one of them.
    Your X-obsession is fascinating and almost commendable-bebopeva88.
    MY TITS ARE SWELTERING - also, bebopeva88

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Illusion View Post

I would love if Cyclops dies in Second Coming. It will actually have some kind of importance. But since that wont happpen, that only leaves Cable and Bishop to die. They aren't touching Emma, since she is the new Storm.

And noooo more Phoenix hosts! Leave it to Jean (and maybe) Rachel.

Other than the possibility of repowering mutants (or maybe, just maybe the return of Jean), second coming seems like a lot of fail.
    I don't think they are bringing back Jean. I think they are going to push Hope as Jeanish, but she's not Jean so who knows. But I do think Hope is going to be the new Phoenix. There is too much leading up to the new Phoenix for someone not to be it. I think Cable and Bishop may both die, but there are a lot of conflicting clues and hints so who knows. The tip 'a MAJOR X-Man' will die is odd, would that include Cable? And then one New Mutant (poor Doug:wink) and one X-Force member. Who knows. The ads with Emma Scott and Magneto are weird. One will rule? Why is that even a question? I'd be very surprised if Scott died, but since he's got Apocalypse in him or whatever, they could always bring him back later.

Gambit, Angel, Polaris, Sunfire, Cyclops, Caliban, Wolverine and the Hulk should start a club of 'I was an Apocalypse lackey'

Too many x-men have been horsemen.

Quote Originally Posted by jlmoor View Post
    Clay Mann is my new favorite x-artist. He is being replaced by Greg Land on XML for 2nd coming which bummed me out. This just verifies that he will be back on one of the books. His Rogue, cookoos, Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Blindfold are the best renditions I’ve ever seen done rivaling Jim Lee’s work. So I’m excited that he will be back.
    Surprisingly I am very meh about his Magneto.
    I agree about his Magneto. He's a solid artist though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaqueneto View Post
    I agree about his Magneto. He's a solid artist though.
    In armor he looks great, even if a little bulky. Mann chooses really dynamic angles/poses for everyone. As far as facial features Colossus and Magneto look almost the same. But it's still fine with me.
    Jim Lee does the best Magneto in armor IMO (and pretty much everyone else)
    Andy Kubert the best Magneto as a person IMO (see Legion Quest )
    But Mann does the most attractive Rogue and Nightcrawler I have ever seen on paper.

In armor he looks great, even if a little bulky. Mann chooses really dynamic angles/poses for everyone. As far as facial features Colossus and Magneto look almost the same. But it's still fine with me.
    Jim Lee does the best Magneto in armor IMO (and pretty much everyone else)
    Andy Kubert the best Magneto as a person IMO (see Legion Quest )
    But Mann does the most attractive Rogue and Nightcrawler I have ever seen on paper.
    Yeah, Mann's Rogue is really pretty. What do you think of Olivier Coipel? I think he does a very good Magneto too.

Oliver Coipel is one of the best artists out there. I loved his work when he worke don Avengers and his art in House of M was gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by Blaqueneto View Post
    Yeah, Mann's Rogue is really pretty. What do you think of Olivier Coipel? I think he does a very good Magneto too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Oliver Coipel is one of the best artists out there. I loved his work when he worke don Avengers and his art in House of M was gorgeous
    He's F#$%#$% amazing. I've only seen him on Thor. I read HoM when I very first got back into comics so I don't have the best memory of it, and I gave it to a friend. I did not pay attention to the artists at the time. But HoM was beautiful, and probably the best work I've seen done on the entire clan. I remember Polaris and Wanda being stunningly gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    His art in Thor was great too.

He's F#$%#$% amazing. I've only seen him on Thor. I read HoM when I very first got back into comics so I don't have the best memory of it, and I gave it to a friend. I did not pay attention to the artists at the time. But HoM was beautiful, and probably the best work I've seen done on the entire clan. I remember Polaris and Wanda being stunningly gorgeous.
    They've never looked better. I hope he gets to work on the family again.

Okay I just realized something that is a little scary. The new Magneto is totally different. And hereís the thing, he talks like Ult. Mags. Not in the evil villain kind of way, but Ult. Mags was just more (I donít know what the word is) but he had much more of a silver tongue. He was more confident without being pretentious and I see that in Careyís work. Heís not quoting Shakespeare, or offering little depressing philosophical notations. He also has developed a sense of humor and his snark has increased. Itís not like before when he was all morbid and depressed over what he had been. Heís kind of owning it and maybe willing to alter, but not change. Iím not saying this is fore shadowing of him being evil, because I think you can have it both way. He doesnít need to be a groveling idiot who feels bad about doing bad things to stop being a villain. Emma didnít. Ever. In short, he seems more grounded, I really like how this is being done so far as it seems he has been removed from his pedestal. Aside from the evil bastard part of Ult. Magneto, his character was fun to read. One of my favorite scenes is when Xavier is explain to Magneto that they are trying to figure out a way to carry out his death sentence and he responds something like Ďit makes me happy to know they are wasting their time and tax dollars on thatí and Xavier says ĎI thought it would.í

That is a long read...
    SPEAKING OF LONG PARAGRAPHS .. where is KK ?

What is the difference between Magneto and Polaris in terms of power and skill minipulating electromagnetism?

What level of power should Wanda have when she comes back?

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Do you think Magneto sings in the shower?

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Do you think Magneto sings in the shower?

I can't open this pic but I'd have to say yes. Right Said Fred 'I'm too Sexy'

Just becuase it amuses me to think such.

I also think this is what Jamie Madrox sings in the shower. But Scott sings 'We Built this City on Rock and Roll' or 'The Final Count Down'..........including the synthesizer part.

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris Rocks View Post
    What is the difference between Magneto and Polaris in terms of power and skill minipulating electromagnetism?
    I think they'd be pretty evenly matched. He may be able to think of a few extra tricks here and there, but she does not seem to burn out like he does.

What level of power should Wanda have when she comes back?
    I think it's really important that Wanda shouldn't want her powers back. She made it pretty clear she hates being a mutant. She has like mind wiped herself or something to run away from her life, and she is serving a kind of penance for the things she did with her powers. If they completely ignore that I'll be bummed. I really want it to be a situation where she is forced to use her powers to save someone or something. I think they need to deal with her issues about being a mutant.

Just curious, and I think everyone knows where everyone stands on this issue, but I'm curious. Fraction has said by the end of this (Nation X) arc, what Magneto is up to and what his intentions are will be known. No mor eguessing, no more suspicions. Flat our, the answer will be there. Does anyone think that whatever happens, either way, the war that has divided the x-boards will end? I really want to know. Because it seems like for 5 years people have been saying 'a retcon is coming' but it hasn't been done. With Fraction stating that he's going to answer the question soon, will that end the argument? Or will people just keep saying the 'next' writer will retcon it? The opinion of many is that Fraction is set stetcon Planet X, and that his interviews have said as much. So if he doesn't then what? I'm pretty sure if he turns evil, that will be the end of it. I have no intention of pushing for a retcon for the next ____ years. I won't like it, but I'm not going to look for retcons of it in every interview and every back up story until someone changes it. But I'm wondering if others feel the same?