Page 6 of 176 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noona1 View Post
    Seriously .. this doesn't make anyone want to react ?
    I've no problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaqueneto View Post
    I've no problem with it.
    i didnt mean problem i meant some reaction .. i like the art ..

The second page with Rogue and the clouds is very nice.

CLAY MANN is my favorite x-artist after Lee and Kubert at this point. These issues are gorgeous. And who ever is doing the coloring is awesome. I'm going to paint pictures of sad people and send it to Marvel if they don't put him back on this book after 2nd coming. I'm not even sure if he's doing the issue after this or not
    Your X-obsession is fascinating and almost commendable-bebopeva88.
    MY TITS ARE SWELTERING - also, bebopeva88

Quote Originally Posted by Blaqueneto View Post
    I've no problem with it.
    I think I should make us t-shirts:

I'm pretty sure it's just the two of us

Trying to pay his debts Jess C.H.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlmoor View Post
    CLAY MANN is my favorite x-artist after Lee and Kubert at this point. These issues are gorgeous. And who ever is doing the coloring is awesome. I'm going to paint pictures of sad people and send it to Marvel if they don't put him back on this book after 2nd coming. I'm not even sure if he's doing the issue after this or not
    Do you happen to know of any other work he has done? I also happened to enjoy his work on the Legacy issue.
    "I dont care who you are back in the world."

Quote Originally Posted by colossalreign View Post
    Do you happen to know of any other work he has done? I also happened to enjoy his work on the Legacy issue.
    No clue. I guess Marvel is using and abusing him has a fill in artist which is absolutely sinful. Especially since Land is following him up. I might see if he is on Deviant art or if he has other stuff out there.

His Rogue is freaking hot!!! I'm waiting to get some Shaid feedback on that. How do you like his Peter?

Fool for Lesser Things Shaid O Gray's Avatar

I gotta say, I like Mann...it's solid art, good storytelling, but at the same time just a little bland. I have no problems with him doing a book, but I am a little surprised at all the people gushing over him. I guess I just don't entirely see it. Perfectly adequate but he's not setting me on fire.

As for 'Rogneto'...well, as most of you probably know by now, it hasn't worked for me in the past, it's not working for me now, I doubt it will ever work for me in the future. It doesn't fit her personality, it doesn't really fit his, they're miles apart in age, taste, character type and views, and the best any writer has ever seem able to come up with in terms of their supposed attraction is that it's there because the script says so. And I'm afraid not even Carey is giving me anything that changes my opinion so far.

No clue. I guess Marvel is using and abusing him has a fill in artist which is absolutely sinful. Especially since Land is following him up. I might see if he is on Deviant art or if he has other stuff out there.

His Rogue is freaking hot!!! I'm waiting to get some Shaid feedback on that. How do you like his Peter?
    I liked his RENDITION of PIOTR very much. If I could choose, I would take him over Land on that book, and most certainly over Acuna. I really do hope that one of the Kuberts are brought back on as a regular X-artist if not both very soon.

We keep missing each other.

The artwork reminds me of Marvel Zombies (Not the issues that Land did , those were ugly) But the reason i think the legacy artwork rocks is because compared to everything out right about now it seems clean and dare i say it ... Pretty !
    Magneto and Rogue will never work i like both characters but not together .. It's like Superman and Catwoman together it would never work but on their own they are kick ass characters .. too different .. i know i was making a point since in comic world they never even meet

Since so Many Marvel Characters lead such miserable lives (something i know alot about).. i wonder Which Characters Should be On Suicide Watch ? write down ur top ten

Scarlet Witch
    Beast
    Emma Frost
    Lois London
    Mercury
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by colossalreign View Post
    He used to do Marvel Adventures Fantastic Four.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    He used to do Marvel Adventures Fantastic Four.
    Thanks Iron Maiden. Is/was that an out of continuity book? I have'nt heard of it.

Still haven't read it.
    I was a teen when I read it the first time. Dark art helped for the mood of it. I don't know if the book would still be "readable" to the new standards, but at the time it felt so real, so deep. Best Mag ever, IMO.
    Brevoort about Jean : "Popularity and conversation on internet message boards doesn't equate to sales." Really ? X-Men Origins Sales : Cyclops - 19,049. Emma Frost - 20,093. Jean Grey - 28,596