Page 102 of 151 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2265
    Order Toy Boy: What Happens In Vegas now!
    http://www.toyboyonline.com

"A nice melding of classic Marvel energy with a contemporary feel. Well-done!" -Mark Waid

Hell, I'm going to work soon and will earn an honest wage for honest work, so I can say "suck it, Olney" just based on that.
    "We must fight on!"
    "We'll die. We fight and we die, that's how it goes."
    "Then we die gloriously!"
    "There's an important word there, and it's not gloriously."
    - Only You Can Save Mankind

Quote Originally Posted by TomStillwell View Post
    I quite like Honor Brigade ^_^

Video Games give me PTS! Crowley's Avatar

That's awesome!

Born under a wandrin Star Tobias March's Avatar

Very cool, good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Namkyoung View Post
    I quite like Honor Brigade ^_^
    I'm waiting for more of it myself.

Congrats, Tom.
    I've got a new eBook for sale! And a new audiofiction podcast! Get all the information at EvertimeRealms.com

Comics as they should be! JTPencils's Avatar

Congrats Tom.

But don't be shocked if somehow in his warped pointed head, that NotWit will try to take SOME kind of credit for Honor Brigade.

"If it weren't for me being such a deadbeat loser... Stillwell would have never worked hard and made a success out of his book! Yea! Me!"

Not here.

Today a bunch of cartoonists spent six hours sitting at tables, drawing cartoons for patients of the City of Hope Pediatric Center and their families. Mell ("Miss Peach" and "Momma") Lazarus was there for most of that time, and he is over 90 years old. Disney Legend Floyd Norman was present, along with a Who's Who of the animation industry. And I was there too, exhibiting raw courage by sitting between Tone Rodriguez and Scott Shaw! and risking the inevitable comparisons.

It was the sort of thing people like Orky talk about doing.

Ambush Bug-Earth Prime

Today, pRick posted another religious PPP(Poison Pen Post).
    The man is nucking futz.

http://technoroedo.blogspot.com/

Starting up a webcomic with a friend. ^_^

We're on comicspace and webcomics nation, just look for Techno Rodeo.

I am the Noggle Lord! Wil Radcliffe's Avatar

And I just had a really glowing review of Noggle Stones on Goodreads. This is from the associate agent who convinced my agent to sign me.

http://tinyurl.com/3y8fjac

Apparently someone was feeling neglected, since on Monday he posted (and heh, we didn't even notice, because he's just that important) ---

Posted by Feeling-Sorry-For-Himself --

It isn't about me or them... it is about Him.

Rick Olney awoke this Monday morning realizing that, "And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. ~ Jeremiah 29:13

You'll never learn. I've handed you the key to solving this all for those involved and you simply can't grasp it. And why? I know why. It is because deep down deep... you simply don't care. Nobody matters but your self serving 'stage' where you each pat each other on the back as you swim in your lack of better human qualities.

Anyway...
    I'm so fascinated by the slipping use of "you" and "your" in this post. In the scriptural quotation, the "You" and "Your" is address by God to the reader. So, apparently that is carried over into Ricky's first sentence. The second sentence starts to get confusing. Is he pretending to carry over God talking to Ricky's self? It would be a degree of self awareness and self-evaluation never before seen from him. But alas, his last sentence makes it clear that he thinks he can teach us more about God than we already know, from his own vast (*cough*cough*cough*) store of wisdom.

It is self-serving (an individual and self-directed action) to pat someone else on the back for a job well done? And that, somehow, is a "lack of better human qualities".

Yeah. Right. Acknowledging and appreciating the work and achievements of someone else is a "lack of better human qualities"!

Because we're not giving him pats on the back and compliments.

He's so twisted. Oh well.

(But I'm still chuckling that no one bothered to check his blog, and the post sat unnoticed for a whole day. The only reason I bothered to check is that I'm up unconscionably late, and was struck by an idle curiousity.)

Video Games give me PTS! Crowley's Avatar

y'know what... FUCK Rick.

As long as he's not still trying to con people out of money I'm done paying attention to him.

Got better things to do that he'll never be able to accomplish like getting Hamster Rage #0 on the shelf at Chicago Comics!

and the Hamster Rage fan page on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hamste...21610847862898

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
    y'know what... FUCK Rick.

As long as he's not still trying to con people out of money I'm done paying attention to him.

Got better things to do that he'll never be able to accomplish like getting Hamster Rage #0 on the shelf at Chicago Comics!

and the Hamster Rage fan page on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hamste...21610847862898
    Awesome stuff ^_^

Not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Beach View Post
    Apparently someone was feeling neglected, since on Monday he posted (and heh, we didn't even notice, because he's just that important) ---

I'm so fascinated by the slipping use of "you" and "your" in this post. In the scriptural quotation, the "You" and "Your" is address by God to the reader. So, apparently that is carried over into Ricky's first sentence. The second sentence starts to get confusing. Is he pretending to carry over God talking to Ricky's self? It would be a degree of self awareness and self-evaluation never before seen from him. But alas, his last sentence makes it clear that he thinks he can teach us more about God than we already know, from his own vast (*cough*cough*cough*) store of wisdom.

It is self-serving (an individual and self-directed action) to pat someone else on the back for a job well done? And that, somehow, is a "lack of better human qualities".

Yeah. Right. Acknowledging and appreciating the work and achievements of someone else is a "lack of better human qualities"!

Because we're not giving him pats on the back and compliments.

He's so twisted. Oh well.

(But I'm still chuckling that no one bothered to check his blog, and the post sat unnoticed for a whole day. The only reason I bothered to check is that I'm up unconscionably late, and was struck by an idle curiousity.)
    Ah, piety, the refuge of the scoundrel.

The "key to solving this all" is what Pricky can't grasp; it comes down to one thing and one thing only. When he starts writing checks to the people he owes, we'll all have nothing more to say about him. If he wants this to end, he should cough up the money he owes or ask forgiveness from those he can't pay.

It's really amazing how forgiving people can be when a little humility and contrition are involved.....