Page 149 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2265
    They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

A google search for "Rick Olney" pages updated in the past 7 days reveals there was a profile created for him under "WELL REGULATED AMERICAN MILITIAS" at http://wellregulatedamericanmilitias...file/RickOlney but it has already been deleted, and there is no cache option available for the site at google.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Rick Olney is now totally American.

I am guessing it's an association of tea-bagging valley girls?
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Rick Olney is now totally American.
    Does this mean he walks about to Hulk Hogan's old "Real American" ring entrance music?

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Shameless Self Promoter Danny Donovan's Avatar

I hope not, Derringer is way to classy for Rick.

But that said, I checked out the site and its honestly doesn't look like a bad place. It doesn't seem to be a crazy fringe group, just people honestly looking to help folks. So expect Rick to get kicked off after his first meltdown about the gubment trying to steal his cheese and control his thoughts via his fillings, due to Big Shlubby Brother being a hater and a cyber bully.
    Writer at large - Shameless Self Promoter
    http://redroom.com/author/danny-donovan

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Does this mean he walks about to Hulk Hogan's old "Real American" ring entrance music?
    Whatcha gonna do when Olney-mania runs wild on you(r wallet)?
    DOC Boucher
    www.inter-fan.org
    http://www.inter-fan.org/InterFanJam...fanJam2009.htm

Can you smell what Barack is cookin'?

"In MY universe...EVERYONE wins!"

"History holds tightly to her truths."

PAY TIM HIS MONEY, RICK!
    My favorite asinine quote by RO
    "I put words on paper and in places where the reader can feel comfortable on the plus or negative side."

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

...the hell?

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    ...the hell?
    "Ok Brother...its time I showed you a REAL AMERICAN ....DUDE !"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGuhZvO1DKg
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Comics as they should be! JTPencils's Avatar

Um... wow. Go away for a little while... and things really DO change around here!!!! Holy smokes!

Quote Originally Posted by JTPencils View Post
    Um... wow. Go away for a little while... and things really DO change around here!!!! Holy smokes!
    How long you been gone ? Its been about 3-4 months since Gail left I believe.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Comics as they should be! JTPencils's Avatar

probably been about 5 months now!

Gail's departure isn't the only change I've noticed though. Some real feelings about the existence of this thread at all.

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by JTPencils View Post
    probably been about 5 months now!

Gail's departure isn't the only change I've noticed though. Some real feelings about the existence of this thread at all.

Wow!
    Well its no longer a sticky , and many have voiced problems with it. I have no problem with the thread if its got important news bout Rick. And stuff I can joke about.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    To be fair, I'd do that and I'm Canadian.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

So, according to the cached version of Rick's blog,

Saturday, November 13, 2010
    Refreshed!
    Photobucket

Spent a few months gathering my thoughts, fixing my direction and working out some health concerns. I'll have some updates in the coming days.
    Posted by Sequential Soul at 3:20 PM
    Labels: Comics, refreshed, Rick Olney
    ... which is the first post since he made the blog "invitation only" - not that he seems to have made any posts in those months.

And the current page shows that the blog no longer exists.
    My blog.

- Desmond Tutu

If anybody still cares, the blog is back up, and Rick Olney still writes stuff that only makes sense in his own mind.

I have always referred to it as the comic book entertainment industry. Some think that it isn't an entertainment 'industry' all to itself. I think they're a tad ignorant. Especially seeing as these views hail from the mouths of people trying to make a living writing comic book scripts. Those sorts of people simply lack peripheral vision. That shouldn't surprise anyone. It is an ignorance that has existed in comic book creating and reading circles since the late 1970s. If comic books do not entertain by the virtues of the creation and existence then what do they do? Funny how they always attempt to get it right, but miss the point of contention entirely.
    My blog.

- Desmond Tutu

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    If anybody still cares, the blog is back up, and Rick Olney still writes stuff that only makes sense in his own mind.
    I wonder if someone should tell Rick that many in the industry now make their living due to the comics thats published. Many have exclusive deals and royalties that make them very happy and well paid. Its not like years pass when there wasn't good pay in the industry.

But Rick has an antique mind set to the industry and its not like anyone actually listens to him.