Page 147 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2265
  1. #2191
    New Member Artful Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    Looks like it's already removed.
    Why does that not surprise me? Well, the text of what he wrote was already copied over to JinxWorld. And since CBR Rick, The Mister Wilson of YABS, doesn't want to look into this thread, we'll just post the note this note for now and that'll be that.

  2. #2192
    New Member Artful Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    Looks like it's already removed.
    You would have liked it, Typo. The funny part is he even quotes the same Psalms verse at the beginning. LOL

  3. #2193

    Default

    There was no need for the cheap shot.
    What WERE They Thinking?
    Updated Monday-Friday


    "My G-d, guard my tongue from evil, and my lips from speaking deceitfully" (Psalm 34:14).

    My comic stash

  4. #2194
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Somewhere In....AMERICA!
    Posts
    50,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artful Angie View Post
    Why does that not surprise me? Well, the text of what he wrote was already copied over to JinxWorld. And since CBR Rick, The Mister Wilson of YABS, doesn't want to look into this thread, we'll just post the note this note for now and that'll be that.
    He basically wanted the thread to be about Rick Olney and his schemes etc etc. Not about his daughter and others. That the thread be about him from what he's posted. No need to slam him over that.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

    Sucks 200 character limit.

  5. #2195
    New Member Artful Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    There was no need for the cheap shot.
    I didn't say there was a reason for it. It wasn't really meant to be a cheap shot. I was attempting to make a disarming joke to liven the stress of the past week. After listening to Rick describe himself, I thought he would have at least smiled at the idea of being considered "curmudgeonly" at the very least.

    If it was taken offensively, then of course I apologize.

  6. #2196
    New Member Artful Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He basically wanted the thread to be about Rick Olney and his schemes etc etc. Not about his daughter and others. That the thread be about him from what he's posted. No need to slam him over that.
    He has a point, Fan, if he felt I was being insulting to CBR Rick. But you have to agree that making a Dennis The Menace reference isn't exactly calling CBR Rick the anus of the face of comics or something, right? Not when CBR Rick has, from what I gathered, called himself worse stuff that that in the past, hasn't he?

    Don't make me get all Cousin Oliver on you and start throwing the cream pies, Typo. :-) Please?

  7. #2197

    Default

    Let's just keep this thread about Rick Olney, ok?

    Did anyone happen to see if Mr. Olney commented on me? When I was with Unscrewed, he made some less than nice comments.
    What WERE They Thinking?
    Updated Monday-Friday


    "My G-d, guard my tongue from evil, and my lips from speaking deceitfully" (Psalm 34:14).

    My comic stash

  8. #2198
    New Member Artful Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    Let's just keep this thread about Rick Olney, ok?

    Did anyone happen to see if Mr. Olney commented on me? When I was with Unscrewed, he made some less than nice comments.
    I seem to recall your name being on his little "Hit List" of people "out to descredit him unfairly" at the end of his anti-Unscrewed letter. He did name some people by name and then "a.k.a _______" and their CBR names. If he knows your real name, it was there.

    And of course, every time he mentioned Gail by name he had to add "(not her real name)" like it was some shocking news that she uses a pen name. gasp!

  9. #2199

    Default

    My real name is no secret (link at my sig) so if he mentioned me, I was there.

    Ah well.
    What WERE They Thinking?
    Updated Monday-Friday


    "My G-d, guard my tongue from evil, and my lips from speaking deceitfully" (Psalm 34:14).

    My comic stash

  10. #2200
    BANNED rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    15,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artful Angie View Post
    And since CBR Rick, The Mister Wilson of YABS,

    Owww.

    Slightly painful image, but it did make me laugh.

    Now get the hell of my yard.

  11. #2201
    New Member Artful Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rick View Post
    Owww.

    Slightly painful image, but it did make me laugh.

    Now get the hell of my yard.
    HAHAHAHA. Thank you for not taking it in a mean way. It really wasn't meant to be.

    By the way, I think pRick also had you on the list, Rick. But I can't access Jinxworld from work, so I'll have to check later tonight.

  12. #2202
    The Mexican James Bond Guapo Méndez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    6,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artful Angie View Post
    I seem to recall your name being on his little "Hit List" of people "out to descredit him unfairly" at the end of his anti-Unscrewed letter. He did name some people by name and then "a.k.a _______" and their CBR names. If he knows your real name, it was there.

    And of course, every time he mentioned Gail by name he had to add "(not her real name)" like it was some shocking news that she uses a pen name. gasp!
    He called me a "fugitive from American justice".

    I wonder which crime I committed.

  13. #2203
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Somewhere In....AMERICA!
    Posts
    50,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guapo Méndez View Post
    He called me a "fugitive from American justice".

    I wonder which crime I committed.
    Your a dirty illegal alien you....evil fugitive scum !
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

    Sucks 200 character limit.

  14. #2204
    Elder Member Charles RB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    35,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    Did anyone happen to see if Mr. Olney commented on me? When I was with Unscrewed, he made some less than nice comments.
    I'm wondering if he worked out what country I was from this time.
    "We must fight on!"
    "We'll die. We fight and we die, that's how it goes."
    "Then we die gloriously!"
    "There's an important word there, and it's not gloriously."
    - Only You Can Save Mankind

  15. #2205
    Elder Member Cam63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Oztrailya
    Posts
    27,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles RB View Post
    I'm wondering if he worked out what country I was from this time.
    According to Richard, there's two countrys... America and the rest.
    " Why do stars suddenly appear, every time I drink beer ? " ~~~ Karen Ellis

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •