Page 140 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2265

Funniest thing on Rick's Benbo page?

"orcafresh has not made any friends yet "
    Black Canary owns your world.

He hasn't yet perfected robot technology, that's why.
    Last edited by Cam63; 07-30-2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: typo
    " Why do stars suddenly appear, every time I drink beer ? " ~~~ Karen Ellis

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
    Oh and Rick's got an account at Jinxworld:
    http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/member.php?u=2369

Stop by and leave him a message! :)
    I don't think he uses it anymore.
    " Why do stars suddenly appear, every time I drink beer ? " ~~~ Karen Ellis

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Simone View Post
    Funniest thing on Rick's Benbo page?

"orcafresh has not made any friends yet "
    The 'yet' really gives him some hope for the future......

This will be my last post on this board, my friends. Though I did sign up for the Gail corner of the Bendis board, I don't expect to spend any real time there. I just need to buy myself more time for my various projects.

However, whenever anyone wants to send me information of Olney pulling some new shit, the kind of stuff that requires us to warn people about him again, you can send me that information at...

tony@wfcomics.com

...and I'll help spread the word.

And, as always, everyone has my permission to repost my previous warning letter anywhere they like. More than almost anything else, I think that letter kept him from adding new victims to his list.

You can find me at my own message board, on Facebook, on Twitter, and every month in COMICS BUYER'S GUIDE.

My very best wishes to all of you compassionate, heroic, and talented folks. I hope our paths cross again in the future.

Tony Isabella

Video Games give me PTS! Crowley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIsabella View Post
    This will be my last post on this board, my friends. Though I did sign up for the Gail corner of the Bendis board, I don't expect to spend any real time there. I just need to buy myself more time for my various projects.

However, whenever anyone wants to send me information of Olney pulling some new shit, the kind of stuff that requires us to warn people about him again, you can send me that information at...

tony@wfcomics.com

...and I'll help spread the word.

And, as always, everyone has my permission to repost my previous warning letter anywhere they like. More than almost anything else, I think that letter kept him from adding new victims to his list.

You can find me at my own message board, on Facebook, on Twitter, and every month in COMICS BUYER'S GUIDE.

My very best wishes to all of you compassionate, heroic, and talented folks. I hope our paths cross again in the future.

Tony Isabella
    Thank you for all you've done here Tony. It means a great deal.

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Anybody know what this was about?

James Romberger writes that he no longer reads my blog because Im not so swell to Helen Thomas; Don McGregor said (in other words) that hes now reading me because he thinks what I write about Helen Thomas is the bee's knees; some yutz named Rick Olney, who a few people aren't so crazy about, sent me a thinly veiled threat because someone else wrote something about him (?); Gene Colan told me he loves me; and Harlan Ellison sent me a hug me and tucked me into bed.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Meth's poop writes more articulately than Olney does. I'd encourage Rick to make more of a fool out of himself than he already is by attempting to antagonise Clifford, but:

1) Rick's not capable of understanding the english language in simplistic sentences; he'd have NO chance in a written joust with a writer of Meth's caliber, and

2) Cliff's obviously found the links and now knows what kind of prick Rick is. No way the man who looked after the Colans and Cockrams of this world would have a bar of Rick's individual brand of selfish deceit and propagandizing. Quite simply, Rick isn't worth any more of his time than already spent in that one sentence dismissal.
    OzBat!

Now with 150% more SNARK!

I promise that I understand your respect and toleration of my positions does not imply you agree with me. If you promise that my respect and toleration of your positions does not imply you have open season on mine.

Are you a Rules Lawyer? Try annoying someone who cares!

I left him a note asking to make sure he doesn't sell any comics to Olney. He'll have a field day if he ever owned some of Dave Cockrum's collection.

"I'm Rick Olney! And I'm special because I have comics that Dave Cockrum touched and thought they were so special he needed to add them to his collection. And NOW I HAVE THEM AND YOU DON'T!!! YOU'RE A TROLL AND I'M NOT!!!! HAHAHAHAHA SEE? I DON'T SMELL BECAUSE I OWN DAVE COCKRUM'S COMICS!"

He'll milk that for months. He'll put it on business cards and start every conversation with someone using that as an opening line.

and yes, pRick. You smell. Let me let you in on something, pRicky... "Orcafresh" still means you smell like a whale. Sooo... maybe NOT the best thing to have called yourself, si?

Now that Gail and most of the gang have moved to Jinxworld, isn't it about time that somebody shuts down this abortion of a thread once and for all?

Did pRick poke his little head out and make some noise out of it? Or is this a different Rick?

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Artful Angie View Post
    Did pRick poke his little head out and make some noise out of it? Or is this a different Rick?
    Its a different Rick. He's cool... hell it seems like he won my un-official vote for the next Yabs mod.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Well, then HI GOOD RICK! Does this mean since he's a good version of "a" Rick, not "The" Rick, he has to go without a beard, a la the good/evil twin thing?

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rick View Post
    Now that Gail and most of the gang have moved to Jinxworld, isn't it about time that somebody shuts down this abortion of a thread once and for all?
    Some of the people who didn't follow Gail to the Bendis Board care about keeping Rick in check, too.

So as far as I am concerned, this thread stays. And after 5000 posts, we'll make a third one.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Some of the people who didn't follow Gail to the Bendis Board care about keeping Rick in check, too.

So as far as I am concerned, this thread stays. And after 5000 posts, we'll make a third one.
    Um, yeah. I'm not likely to sign up at yet another board just to follow The Thread That Never Dies. I like this community and hearing about everyone's various projects. I hope people will stick around and CBR will allow it to stay.