Page 237 of 272 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 4078
  1. #3541
    Lord of Dorks Mahzian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Hi guys, February is fast approaching so I've done up a wallpaper / solicit checklist:



    and a faded version for higher icon contrast

    Last edited by Mahzian; 01-26-2013 at 01:10 AM.

  2. #3542
    Atlantean Sidekick AquaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carterhall1986 View Post
    Hey Aquafan Can I get this one 1366x768 showing all of Hawkman and Black Canary??
    I think you can! Because of your size, this one had to be reworked from scratch. I hope it works for you!

    Enjoy!

    AquaFan
    - JLA Member -
    JPEG League of America
    My Blog: Sensor Sweep

  3. #3543
    Lord of Dorks Mahzian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Hey AquaFan do you create / collect vectors of the various logos? I've been working on the different Aquaman logos and can provide them to you if you want?

  4. #3544
    Deaf Member Phil3940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Port Richey, fla.
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    Hey Aquafan,

    I found this pic for you, Here is


  5. #3545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaFan View Post
    I think you can! Because of your size, this one had to be reworked from scratch. I hope it works for you!

    Enjoy!

    AquaFan
    Very nice! Thank-you sir!
    ~ JUSTICE LEAGUE,JLU, EARTH 2, AQUAMAN, AQUAMAN AND THE OTHERS, AND SUPERMAN / WONDER WOMAN

    http://fansoftheatom.deviantart.com/

  6. #3546
    Atlantean Sidekick AquaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahzian View Post
    Hey AquaFan do you create / collect vectors of the various logos? I've been working on the different Aquaman logos and can provide them to you if you want?
    Thank you Mahzian! I do collect logos, usually from the comic itself, but have picked some up from logo designers sites. I have few vector graphic logo files. I find the biggest sizes look really good when shrunk down for wallpaper use. Right now the collection stands at 3877 different logos. Of those, 187 are Aquaman-related, but I'm always eager to see more... you may have a better version of something I have. Thanks!

    AquaFan
    Last edited by AquaFan; 01-26-2013 at 11:39 PM.
    - JLA Member -
    JPEG League of America
    My Blog: Sensor Sweep

  7. #3547
    Atlantean Sidekick AquaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil3940 View Post
    Hey Aquafan,

    I found this pic for you, Here is
    Thanks Phil! It's a cool style!

    AquaFan
    Last edited by AquaFan; 01-28-2013 at 06:02 PM.
    - JLA Member -
    JPEG League of America
    My Blog: Sensor Sweep

  8. #3548
    Atlantean Sidekick AquaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,095

    Default Aquaman

    Courtesy of Phil3940!

    Enjoy!

    AquaFan
    - JLA Member -
    JPEG League of America
    My Blog: Sensor Sweep

  9. #3549
    Atlantean Sidekick AquaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,095

    Default Orm versus the Other Big 3

    Art by the always awesomely astounding Ivan Reis!

    Enjoy!

    AquaFan
    - JLA Member -
    JPEG League of America
    My Blog: Sensor Sweep

  10. #3550
    Lord of Dorks Mahzian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaFan View Post
    Thank you Mahzian! I do collect logos, usually from the comic itself, but have picked some up from logo designers sites. I have few vector graphic logo files. I find the biggest sizes look really good when shrunk down for wallpaper use. Right now the collection stands at 3877 different logos. Of those, 187 are Aquaman-related, but I'm always eager to see more... you may have a better version of something I have. Thanks!

    AquaFan
    Wow man that's crazy awesome haha, I'll export them a post a link tomorrow :)

  11. #3551
    Junior Member uheard1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    431

    Default

    All by Tony Dainels:



  12. #3552

    Default

    Just got my desktop up and running with a 32 inch flatscreen monitor.......may have to make a few new wallpapers for it and post them......
    Dvus

  13. #3553
    Deaf Member Phil3940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Port Richey, fla.
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uheard1979 View Post
    All by Tony Dainels:


    three wallpapers are really cool !

  14. #3554
    New Member DennisPrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Would anyone be so kind to either create or resize a Justice League Dark wallpaper as a 1440 x 900. Please and Thank you!

  15. #3555
    Atlantean Sidekick AquaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dVUSDOUGLAS View Post
    Just got my desktop up and running with a 32 inch flatscreen monitor.......may have to make a few new wallpapers for it and post them......
    That's probably a good idea... Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    AquaFan
    - JLA Member -
    JPEG League of America
    My Blog: Sensor Sweep

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •