Page 233 of 249 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3727

Is the difference between going 3 - 12 or going 4 - 11 enough for you to wait until 30 seconds left to clear your bench in a 15 point game?
    Stay away from the chimps. You can't reason with them and you'll just end up with monkey shit all over your clothes.

Internet hypocrisy #47: Being the undisputed scourge of trolls until the troll supports your side of the debate and then becoming silent.

Diabetic Indian

Totally depressed today. 28 and still making minimum wage. Can't buy my nephew what he wanted for Christmas. Car's breaking down and I can't get it fixed. $3 in the bank and payday isn't until Friday.

28 and still a miserable failure. Poor Dylan... He deserves a better uncle.

is a very dirty girl Athena Bast's Avatar

You fucking stuck up bitch. I don't care how much you threaten us that you wont shop here anymore. Your son is a spoiled brat. I don't care how much money your husband makes because it doesn't make me work harder for you than I would someone who saved very last dime to buy the bloody thing. You arrogant ignorance makes me ill.
    So, there's this thing ​NEW! 5/3/13

Maybe if I'd posted like a passive aggressive little bitch instead of being direct, my post might not have been deleted.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Sweetie, you're pregnant that something you're not going to be able to hide in a couple months. And if you don't want people to know things. Don't fucking tell people. Especially your best friend who couldn't keep her mouth shut if her life depended on it.

You're going down bitch! You messed with me at the wrong time, consider yourself shot in the foot . I'm just here to rub the salt in the wound.

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

How do you not get that it's creepy to imply the age a girl lost her virginity is lower than what she really stated?

she was sexually abused man, yet you say "I'm just pointing out an inconsistency!" yet wonder WHY men, women, and children find you creepy. The grimy (*#)#)#)(erness oozes out of your mouth when you speak

As for you, you don't want to "annoy me or frustrate me" when you decided to stop bringing up your exboyfriend, yet as your friend I'm not annoyed or frustrated by you, i'm annoyed and frustrated by the actions you take sometimes. Yet that somehow amounts to me being frustrated at the person, whatever. You then decide that you'll stop talking to me about it, which sucks cause SHIT, that's ALL we talk about nowadays. You always talked about how much you trusted me, yet you can't trust me to do this simple thing for you?

You never liked it when he decided what was best for you, yet you turn around and pull the same shit with me. Some days I'm tempted to send that god damn "best friend" keychain back to where it came from. You want to be a stronger person, yet when you're shown what you need to do and get support from people who WANT to help, you shirk away from it and say "it's so hard"

It's hard yeah but shit, what in life worth wanting isn't? There's a lot of things that are hard to do, but I'm going to do them anyway. next time we talk, some shit NEEDs to be laid down, cause you've gotten fucking ridiculous
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Sweetie, if you didn't want people to know you were pregnant you shouldn't have told your best friend who is the biggest gossip in the world.

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Learn how to use multi-quote, you fucking moron.

Fucking coward.

Veteran Member The Beast Of Yucca Flats's Avatar

The fuck was the window doing open in this weather? Was there a victim of yours you were trying to preserve here?

I'm hoping when you say "he doesn't look gay" you mean he doesn't look effeminate.Aside from the fact he is hetero, any and all of the pictures he's posted would appeal to gay men. It's just that one tiny bit of language that needs a little more education.

Veteran Member The Beast Of Yucca Flats's Avatar

You want to live in a world without cynicism, I want one without sanctimonius solopsism in it (like, say, yours, to name a completely random example).

I guess The Stones were right, though.

Diabetic Indian

I make $8 per hour, but I'm still going to pay $600 in federal income taxes, on top of the $900 I paid in payroll taxes. Man, I should get a tax credit for living in poverty. Or a raise. Working same job for five years, should be making more than $8 per hour... Very vexing.

Shit, what if I end up owing even more in taxes?

I'm beginning to get the impression that you're a bit of a twat.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P