Page 224 of 249 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3727
    is a very dirty girl Athena Bast's Avatar

Dear colon, I have nothing left to give.
    So, there's this thing ​NEW! 5/3/13

Thanks for ensuring that I die young. I'd hate to become as bitter and outdated as you are.

Thanks NBC for showing how we are all past prejudices.

http://www.webpronews.com/nbc-airs-r...s-gold-2012-08
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

BANNED

SON OF A...Long story short, my air conditioner has been leaking from the ceiling, and this morning just now, I walked under it with a plate full of food and a drip of it splashed on my plate. Is my food contaminated? Will I eat this and die/get sick?

How do you make a 'Joe Jackson Day' on the radio, and insist on only playing the same hits over again? Seriously, I've heard 'Happy Ending' and 'Is She Really Going Out With Him?' twice now. It might just as well be any other day.

You're time here is short. You're only doing it to save your job not do it. You do things expecting a certain outcome and when it fails you blame us not that you gave us all the proper information to do it properly the first time. Stop blaming is for your failings.

I'm never going to be able to forgive myself not being able to keep my shit together while trying to keep my friend alive. I should be better than that.

I'm killing someone. That's it, I'm done!

It's so convenient that any time I think I have a weekend off, suddenly I'm working it so you can get drunk with other staff you're not supposed to be talking to anyways.

I'm always doing something fucking wrong and you always get what you want. You're not my friend, don't talk to me like one. You're a cunty bitch who's only nice when she wants something but continues to act unprofessional and immature constantly but get away with it because you have your head shoved so far up the bosses ass, you're doing his digesting for him. It's not wonder you'reso fat. Always taking everyone's treats because you think everyone likes you. You're a joke! You're why everyone thinks we're nothing more than glorified receptionists. You make me want to drink and cut things. You make me feel everything bad that's possible, but you get away with everything because you and the dyke only think about yourselves.

Fuck you. Fuck feminism. You're a poor excuse of a woman who uses her gender to make yourself the victim. It's no wonder your boyfriend left you. You're a whore. UPS doesn't like you, he pities you. You're desperate, it shows, drop it. You got some growing up to do but no matter what, you're always gonna have to think you're right because you're so self entitled you think you're the fucking boss. You're a security guard. We're about as low on the totem pole as we get. We're there with the janitors and even they have enough self respect to act professional in a workplace. You make me sick and no matter how happy the mood I am in, you always kill it.

I fucking hate you. Just die. Do it before I assist you.
    Last edited by Justin K.; 08-09-2012 at 10:26 PM.

This better not be turning into one of those, "I didn't know how much I really cared about her until her grandfather had a stroke" situations because I'm a good, understanding and patient person but I don't appreciate being dicked around like this.

Veteran Member The Beast Of Yucca Flats's Avatar

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THE PHONE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIVING ROOM? GOD. YOU'RE NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING! YOU'RE JUST TELLING HIM ABOUT YOUR FUCKING BORING FUCKING DAY!

I fucking hate beard stubble and spit circles. FUCKING IDIOTS

Yes, I want to leave the fucking damn page! I clicked post, you moron CBR!!

I think my brain is about to explode.

It's 10:30 PM. Both of you are adults and have your own rooms. Go to them please.

And really, you guys haven't taken the hints for over a year now?

why am i so tired and pissy all the time? fuck this mess

You bitches are officially going down! Good luck keeping your jobs

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone.

But for real, this sucks.