Page 8 of 249 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Stop telling me I need to install Flash just so I can look at fucking ads!
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Lady, we should have called DCFS on you for the way you hopped out of your seat on the train and hit your kids.

They're kids, you idiot. Sometimes kids...act like kids. Hitting them is only going to make them cry...which no doubt will make you want to hit them again to make them be quiet...which they probably won't be for very long...because they are only kids, and kids are lively and energetic and love to have fun.

Does also threatening to hit your kids make you feel in control? Does that make you feel good? Do you enjoy threatening to purposely hurt your own kids?

How would you feel if a grown-up threatened to hit you? Now imagine how kids feel when they are threatened by a grown-up...especially their own parent.

How would you feel if some other grown-up hit your kids? You'd most likely be pissed...so why is it okay when you hit them?

You seem to have forgotten that you were a kid once. And if hitting kids made them behave, then you'd only have to hit kids once in their childhood.

Sometimes hitting kids makes things worse, you moron. You have a brain, so use it.

Find another way to discipline your kids instead of resorting to violence.
    Last edited by moneyspider; 02-06-2010 at 08:19 PM.

Hey skankwhore, don't tell me what I can and can't post on facebook, it's just sports, oh, and take a look at the smut you post first little-Ms. Double Standard. Cover up! I don't wanna see that. If you're gonna be a slut, be less blunt about it, like I wanna see a pic of you fucking some random guy you met in Mexico. But hey, you're young, life's a party, go bananas. I guess what they say is true, like mother like daughter. Somehow though, I can picture you being leathery and blotted looking a few years from now. The "crab" apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

is a very dirty girl Athena Bast's Avatar

Well, isn't that just a coinky-dink.
    So, there's this thing ​NEW! 5/3/13

Oh, I diagnosed you months ago.

Darling.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Who died and made you moderator, anyway?
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Powerful A-listers on one team = STUPID! JLA. Avengers etc.

All a villain has to do is wait for the super morons to leave on a mission. Such as, Asteroid headed to earth. Or a super group fight with Super Villain A.

Mastermind could execute his plan with success while they are away! WHY? because Superman, Batman and Wonderwoman or Iron man, Hulk, Wolverine, Spiderman are not available.

And the only master race that rocks---->Superman vs Flash
    Last edited by RolandJP; 02-08-2010 at 09:41 PM.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
    And the only master race that rocks---->Superman vs Flash
    I take it you're not a fan of either The Dictators or Doctor Who, then?

Less carrot, more cheese!

Why now all of a sudden hmmmm?

You are an ungrateful manipulative cow. You're rude, obnoxious, overbearing, and impatient as well.

If you had any brains in your head you'd realize you've got a better chance to be a leader in the kids department. It's pratically going to be its own store over there. There is where you can prove something but you'd rather just step all over someone else's dreams because you can.

And you, you just get off on controling people and if you think I'm just going to roll over for her you're sadly mistaken. I'm the best person for that job. I've wanted it for longer. And also, STOP PUTTING FUCKING WORDS IN MY MOUTH YOU IGNORANT COW!

Really, you nitpicky wench? Fine, but next time, remember:
    There, their, and they're are NOT interchangeable.
    Make sure you add the appropriate highlights where needed. You know, the ones the company declared were required, but you just can't seem to remember to change, so I change them *for* you.
    STET means I ignore ALL the scribbly mess you make it point to.

Also, your Ms. Swan personality is not, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be cute or endearing. How people let you get away with acting like a complete and utter goob for so long is beyond me.
    If you enjoy cops, convicts, and giant robots, check out my online comic: Feral Ignition.

-My Deviant Art Account
    "Why be second best at anything?"
    -Paul Heyman

TOKEN!!!!

I hate that WORD!

It disqualifies whatever personal skills an individual brings to the table. :Oh he's the token this. Or they just hired her to make the company look inclusive."

FRAK YOU!
    Last edited by RolandJP; 02-09-2010 at 01:03 PM.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Grow the fuck up, already. Not everything is about you.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Pot meet kettle lil miss rules and regulations.

I swear, I could make up a news article about a gnu being seen downtown and you'd say how you saw a herd of them just north of town back in the 80s.

c'mon, you don't have to one up everything.
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox