Page 6 of 252 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Was playing some Uncharted 2. Damn that game is good. Some small complaints, but I can see why people said it was game of the year last year.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Playing AVP Demo.

Takes some getting used to; first try was really awkward, but I'm starting to get the hang of it now. I was able to get multiple kills with the Marine, got to try out the sniper rifle and smart gun to good effect.

I'm getting really good with the Alien. Keeping track of yourself while you zoom up walls and ceilings takes getting use to, but its awesome.

Only played Pred once. Seemed cool and I liked the shoulder cannon and the disc.

Unfortunately, only free for all is available in the demo. I hear the full release has Racial Team death matches, and that awesome Predator Hunt mode in the jungle.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Playing AVP Demo.

Takes some getting used to; first try was really awkward, but I'm starting to get the hang of it now. I was able to get multiple kills with the Marine, got to try out the sniper rifle and smart gun to good effect.

I'm getting really good with the Alien. Keeping track of yourself while you zoom up walls and ceilings takes getting use to, but its awesome.

Only played Pred once. Seemed cool and I liked the shoulder cannon and the disc.

Unfortunately, only free for all is available in the demo. I hear the full release has Racial Team death matches, and that awesome Predator Hunt mode in the jungle.
    Yeah, I tried out the demo. It was awesome. Like you, it was weird for me the first time, but after a few minutes I got good at it. My only complaint is I keep getting killed from behind by those damn aliens.
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.

I'm currently playing Batman Arkham Asylum. I'm playing it on Hard and it's extremely difficult beating these Titans when you have like 8-10 inmates fighting you as well. It took me like 2.5 hrs to beat the part where one Titan knocks down an elevator door and three waves of inmates come. Now I'm up to the part where I have to face two Titans and another three waves of inmates (I presume it's only three waves?) in front of the Joker. I spent like 2 hrs last night on that part and still haven't beaten it. It's frustrating as hell.

Quick question to anyone who has beaten the game. When you are invited to the party, there are like 18 inmates in a hallway clapping as Batman walks through. I know if you hit them, they'll fight back, but otherwise nothing happens. I had a tough time fighting 18 inmates so I skipped it, but was wondering if you get some sort of reward for beating that many inmates?

I hardly think that's any of your business.

Quote Originally Posted by bw38 View Post
    I'm currently playing Batman Arkham Asylum. I'm playing it on Hard and it's extremely difficult beating these Titans when you have like 8-10 inmates fighting you as well. It took me like 2.5 hrs to beat the part where one Titan knocks down an elevator door and three waves of inmates come. Now I'm up to the part where I have to face two Titans and another three waves of inmates (I presume it's only three waves?) in front of the Joker. I spent like 2 hrs last night on that part and still haven't beaten it. It's frustrating as hell.

Quick question to anyone who has beaten the game. When you are invited to the party, there are like 18 inmates in a hallway clapping as Batman walks through. I know if you hit them, they'll fight back, but otherwise nothing happens. I had a tough time fighting 18 inmates so I skipped it, but was wondering if you get some sort of reward for beating that many inmates?
    You would have gotten an achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by DKR View Post
    You would have gotten an achievement.
    Rats. I figured that much. I take it there's no way to fight them again unless I play the entire game from scratch?

I finally beat the game just a few minutes ago. What an amazing game. Can't wait for the sequel.
    Last edited by bw38; 02-07-2010 at 06:00 PM.

I hardly think that's any of your business.

Rats. I figured that much. I take it there's no way to fight them again unless I play the entire game from scratch?

I finally beat the game just a few minutes ago. What an amazing game. Can't wait for the sequel.
    Pretty much.

Me too.

They weren't that hard. The combat in that game looks cool, but it WAY too easy!

Just playing Dragon Age: Origins.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman View Post
    Was playing some Uncharted 2. Damn that game is good. Some small complaints, but I can see why people said it was game of the year last year.
    I Tired, and just couldn't get into it, no idea why.
    It looked great, aside from the creepy eyes everyone had, and it controlled perfectly, i think i just got bored looking for fuse boxes.
    Seemed like a good game though, maybe i was having a bad week.

Playing Demon Soul's now, because i hate life.

Playing dark void. It's pretty fun. But I think the voice actor is the same as uncharted which sounds weird.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Beat Darksiders a few weeks ago (GREAT game) and now I'm playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time for Gamecube. Never played Ocarina before, and I had heard that it is possibly one of the greatest games of all time. So I thought I'd borrow my brother's Gamecube (he now has a Wii) and copy of Ocarina (he had the promotional disc with all the Zelda's on it).

Ocarina is indeed a very, very good game. Although I really expected it to be a bit easier than it is. Some of the puzzles have me scratching my head and doing a lot of backtracking (and spending a lot of time on gamefaqs).

Just counting down the days until God of War 3. Red Dead Redemption looks like it's going to be a great game too!

Just finished Mass Effect 2. Only lost Mordin.

Replaying it and going to try and get as many upgrades as I can.
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.

Well my replacement Xbox came, and so I finally got to play some ME2. Not much, but some. Of course it's great so far, though I'm not crazy about some of the changes, despite seeing why they've been implemented.

Also I finished Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty, which was brief but fun. Really it reminded me of a Monkey Island game, which never hurts.
    Slayven ftw.

"Looksky! Birdplane!"

Playing Zelda: A Link to the Past on SNES
    Sadly, not playing a console game at the moment. Last ones were Assassin's Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2.

Waiting for FF13

BANNED

Just beat X111 or 13 in roman numerals - funnish game but the load time takes fucking forever !