Page 5 of 252 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

On the PS3 front, though, even though I've had it for four hours I have yet to play anything, because it's insisting on lots of updates.
    It has taken it that long? Mine took maybe 30 minutes and I was good to go. I just got in early December. There has been one update since then so you may have had a little bit more to download.

That sounds more like an internet problem then a PS3 problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris S. View Post
    It has taken it that long? Mine took maybe 30 minutes and I was good to go. I just got in early December. There has been one update since then so you may have had a little bit more to download.

I just got mine yesterday and took about 20-30 if you consider the updates, the Playstation login stuff, and the two game downloads I got. But I don't know why it would take 4 hours...

As for what am I playing, like I mentioned I picked up my PS3 yesterday. I bought Metal Gear 4 along with Uncharted 2. Mario Galaxy is currently in the mail heading to me, so there will be that as well.

BTW, has anyone played MAG yet? Just curious on how well that plays.

I am about halfway through Zombie Island of Dr Ned in Borderlands and really enjoying it.

I am also playing Mario&Luigi Bowser's inside Story and really glad I was nowhere public during the blow in the microphone bit.
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

Been playing Mass Effect 2 as much as I could. Between work and the kind of hours I get, I'm about more than half way done. Still need to recruit a few people and do favors. As well as trying to get upgrades which takes forever. As far as I know, I got all ship enhancements. Unless they'll have more later on.

Anyway, I wanna know something, there's some kid in YouTube who said he finished Modern Warfare 2 on regular in four hours without modding. I know is not a big game or anything but it can't be only four hours long if you rush through it. Can anyone confirm this for me?
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.

~Superior Schemer~ Artemis Assassin's Avatar

I'm currently playing Dragon Quest Joker for the NDS and Gothic 3 for the computer ^^

I've been rocking out Mass Effect 2. I'm getting there as far as story goes. I've read to fully upgrade the shit so I've been focusing on that a bit while making minor character improvements.

Guilty Gear X2 Accent Core Plus (PS2)
    Guilty Gear X2 Reload (PC)
    KoF 2003
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Quote Originally Posted by Chris S. View Post

It wasn't just the PS3 update, but the various updates and installations for my games. LittleBigPlanet in particular.
    Slayven ftw.

"Looksky! Birdplane!"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighterRyu View Post
    Anyway, I wanna know something, there's some kid in YouTube who said he finished Modern Warfare 2 on regular in four hours without modding. I know is not a big game or anything but it can't be only four hours long if you rush through it. Can anyone confirm this for me?
    Sad thing is, I think it's possible especially if done on an easier difficulty. Most reviewers I think were clocking it in at 5-6 hours, and I'm sure most of them take their time. If you rush through everything, skip past the load/cut scenes, and already know what you need to do; it's very possible to get through the campaign in 4 hours or so.

After close to a year now, I'm playing more of the main quest of Oblivion. Though, again I got side tracked and am now picking up as many sigil stones as possible before the "Gates of Oblivion" are closed permanetly. Waiting for a good night to pop back in DeadSpace though.... and waiting patiently for AVP to come out so I can use my gift card and play that. The first game I'm buying new in a really long time.
    Bobby- "What are ya'll talkin' about?"

Andy- "Morning drinking"

Bobby- "For it!"

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

In fine Riddick tradition, the sequel completely fails to grasp what made the original a classic, and is infinitely inferior as result. Oh well, I'll always have Pitch Black and Butcher Bay.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

Mass Effect 2, and its really, really, really fun.
    Oh my god, Canon! *masturbates furiously*
    - just another user

I finished Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (though there's still plenty more to do, it's just that I don't want to play it through again yet), and started on Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, which is pretty cool so far, but then I've only really had exploration sections so far and it might be that I won't enjoy it as much when combat becomes more important.
    Slayven ftw.

"Looksky! Birdplane!"

Downloaded the AVP demo this morning. But didn't try it out 'cause I was playing more Mass Effect 2 for a while before heading to work. I'll see if I can try it out before to head. (I have to work in the morning. Dammit. I hate my work schedule sometimes. )

Anyways, was playing Bleach: Dark Souls for the DS. So far is fun.
    Last edited by StreetFighterRyu; 02-05-2010 at 06:44 PM.
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.

I'm playing White Knight Chronicles for the PS3. Its really, really, really, really, REALLY good. Best RPG out right now imo (aside: though I'm sure FF13 will beat it out. At least in graphics, but hopefully in gameplay & story too).

WKC's single player is a lot of fun. Graphics are really good (especially cutscenes). And the gameplay is fun. Oh and the online is cool too. I like that you can create your town, plus go out on adventures with three other people. And visit other people's online towns too. I've seen some cool towns too!

Anyway, I'm addicted to this game. :)

I did get the chance to play the God of War 3 demo yesterday though. I have to say: Graphics are great. Like the music too. And the ending flight sequence was awesome. But the rest of game is not for me. At first, after I got done with the demo, I was thinking " Well, maybe I'll rent it" but then I thought about it more and realized that the game really wasn't for me.

Next demo I want to play: Heavy Rain on the 11th. That game looks interesting. Hope it is.

DF2506
    " Bowties are cool."---The Doctor (Doctor Who)