Page 4 of 252 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Just recently beat Batman Arkham Asylum for about the 13th time.

Thinking about playing RE4 for the PS2 again.

I've been playing a lot of A Boy and his Blob lately. It's a fun little puzzle platformer. It's got some nice replay value in that I find myself going back to past levels to seek out treasures that I missed after I beat them. The art and graphics are great too. It looks like a cartoon and the design has something I can only describe as a "warm" feel to it.

Just recently played the demo for Divinity 2. Pretty cool so far. My biggest complaint is they move like freakin' ragdolls. wtf?
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.

Still play Darksiders and loving it. I'm going to hate when I get to the end of this one.

I'd like to try spirit tracks because I really liked Phantom Hourglass. I just wish there was a big screen I could play it on.

Like an iPad. I want to play Spirit tracks on an iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    The only game I've been playing is Final Fantasy IV for the DS. Fun but not exactly mind blowing. I do hope they remake FFV, though, because that's always been my favourite of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Final Fantasy IV Advance. I've never played any version other than the original SNES release before, so I'm interested to see the changes/reversions.
    I have Final Fantasy IV Advance and really liked it. I would pick up the DS version if I saw it cheap enough. I really enjoyed Final Fantasy III DS even though many people strongly dislike it. Honestly, I liked it a lot for the graphics and seeing my characters change their jobs.

I've still been playing Final Fantasy VI Advance. I have this game on the SNES and like being able to play it on the go. I've been taking my time and enjoying it.

I have also been replaying God of War. I got to play it for a hour or so last night for the first time in weeks. My daughter was born on January 13 and I have been busy with her.

I was happily plugging away on Assassin's Creed 2, and then some friends raved about Zombie Island of Dr Ned, so I pulled it down to start playing Borderlands again. I faced my first group of zombies, realized they are all 3 levels above me and my weapons are terrible, so now I am back on my second playthrough, to get weapons and level up a bit.
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

Mass Effect 2. Just started it a while ago.
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.

Well I bought a PS3, and all but one of the games I ordered arrived (unfortunately it's the one I most want to play) in the post... as did my pre-ordered copy of Mass Effect 2. Unfortunately I can't play that, what with my 360 being broken. Hopefully this time it will be permanently fixed.

On the other hand, by trading in games today I managed to save £80 on my PS3, so that's most of the cost of a new 360 Arcade, into which I could then plug my HDD.

On the PS3 front, though, even though I've had it for four hours I have yet to play anything, because it's insisting on lots of updates.
    Slayven ftw.

"Looksky! Birdplane!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Well I bought a PS3, and all but one of the games I ordered arrived (unfortunately it's the one I most want to play) in the post... as did my pre-ordered copy of Mass Effect 2. Unfortunately I can't play that, what with my 360 being broken. Hopefully this time it will be permanently fixed.

On the other hand, by trading in games today I managed to save £80 on my PS3, so that's most of the cost of a new 360 Arcade, into which I could then plug my HDD.

On the PS3 front, though, even though I've had it for four hours I have yet to play anything, because it's insisting on lots of updates.
    I had that problem when I got a 360 last year. First thing it did? Update to the NXE.

Ive only had PS3 for a few months and have been playing some older games. Playing Assassins Creed right now and Lord of the Rings Online on the PC.

I decided to take a break from Borderlands since I've just hit level 50. While I have plenty of rpgs to still play, No More Heroes 2 arrived and thus became my priority, and it is glorious.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Well, I've managed to play the first two levels of LittleBigPlanet (love the presentation, but not yet into the game itself, though I know there's lots left to unlock), to fight off pirates in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (good so far, but I really didn't play very much) and to do the first two planets in Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction (though they were both quite short, and there are still some optional things to do on Cobalia).

I also downloaded and played the demo of Valkyria Chronicles. I love the watercolour art style, but the demo itself lacks substance. I understand it's not really representative of the full game, though.
    Slayven ftw.

"Looksky! Birdplane!"

Bobo T. Chimpanzee Angel of Sorrow's Avatar

I put Mass Effect 2 away for a bit since I beat it already and have been playing the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta for the PC. Had a ton of fun last night. Ended up playing until 4am in the morning. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    I've been playing a lot of A Boy and his Blob lately. It's a fun little puzzle platformer. It's got some nice replay value in that I find myself going back to past levels to seek out treasures that I missed after I beat them. The art and graphics are great too. It looks like a cartoon and the design has something I can only describe as a "warm" feel to it.
    ever try the original NES version? First game I ever got.

I'm on ME2. really enjoying it so far. finished bayonetta this week too.

Bejeweled, on facebook
    X-Poster of the Month: January 2009
    --- the best there is at what i do ---

もう二度と・・・