Page 27 of 252 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Burnout Takedown: i love this game,
    Knowledgeable in Marvel/DC

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Still with FFXIII. Now things are starting to get better, I believe. It seems that, finally, both Lightning and Hope are realizing how stupid they were.
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

Got Super Street Fighter IV yesterday. I've only managed to play it once so far as I was working all day earlier today.
    From now on we're poison to you Spider-Man. That's why we call ourselves... VENOM!!!

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsetaq28 View Post
    Burnout Takedown: i love this game,
    That's my second favorite Burnout. I love that series!
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

So I finished Prince of Persia: Sands of Time the other day, and started on Warrior Within two days ago.

Edit: Just wanted to add that I think is pretty funny how the prince was a nobleman with sword skills, and turned to an ultimate badass with hard rock on the background. lol
    Last edited by StreetFighterRyu; 05-02-2010 at 08:35 AM.
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.

Well excuuuse me princess Mike Pothier's Avatar
    Second star to the right, straight on till morning

I finally picked up Tatsunoko vs Capcom on wednesday. It exceeded all my expectations. The wife and I are having a blast.
    Life is but a dream.

Meeps? MEEEEEEPS!

Halo3:ODST and really enjoying it.
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

Soul Gem Resident adam_warlock_2099's Avatar

Playing some Lost Planet right now. Had to take a break as there is an annoying ass boss that is making it difficult for me. Otherwise, a great game. The scenery is amazing.
    "To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
    "You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)

Resonance of Fate (PS3), Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (DS) and Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island (PC).
    Slayven ftw.

"Looksky! Birdplane!"

I hardly think that's any of your business.

Iron Man 2. It has its problems but is still an improvement on the first game.

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Resonance of Fate (PS3), Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (DS) and Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island (PC).
    I'm curious about Resonance Of Fate. What do you think about that game?
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by 666MasterOfPuppets View Post
    I'm curious about Resonance Of Fate. What do you think about that game?
    I find it interesting so far. I'm still only on the first chapter (well, it's the second section, since there's a prologue that has several missions of its own). It differs enough from standard JRPGs to be a new experience while still retaining certain familiar aspects. Like it has a world map, but you actually have to build it yourself by collecting energy hexes and creating paths.

Can't tell you anything about the story yet, though. So far it lacks any sense of urgency, being basically just about a group of mercenaries doing missions when they feel like it.

I haven't mastered the combat system yet. Essentially you need to balance the amount of damage you can take with the amount you can dish out. You have a number of bezels that are something like extra lives, but you can expend them to perform hero actions, which let you attack a bunch of times instead of just one, and also switch between different targets. Hero actions are your main method of dealing damage, but the more you use the easier you become to kill. It's easy in a random fight because you can recharge by killing enemies, but in a boss fight things become more difficult.

Anyway, I'm enjoying it. It's pretty and fun. I don't know that I'd recommend it to a non-fan of RPGs, though. I'm not certain yet, but there might be a lot of grinding for items and weapon levels, and that might put some people off.
    Slayven ftw.

"Looksky! Birdplane!"

Stealth portions in games kick my ass xD

/is playing Boktai 2
    Dean: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

I've been playing some Aliens vs Predator 2 and some Sacred. Sacred is actually a really good game, one of the better Diablo clones to come out in a long time.

Also of course I'm still playing Neverwinter Nights, just decided to play through the main story again. I had forgotten how much fun the main campaign can be one you get to the second chapter..
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Running around Gran Pulse on FFXIII

Messing with Pokemon HeartGold

Rocking out to RockBand 2