Page 2 of 252 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Sarah Kerrigan Zerg Queen Kyle_Ion's Avatar

I just got done with Mass Effect couple days ago, I'm now anxiously waiting for Mass Effect 2. I've now been playing Darksiders, that game is sweet. After seeing the ending of darksiders I can now say that I want to play as another Horsemen of Apocolypse.

I got a DSi and I have downloaded some cool Dsiware games for it. The games are:

Bookworm: A word search/puzzle game from PopCap games. Very addictive.

Dragon Quest Wars: Turn-based stradegy game with cards. Fun game.

Dark Void Zero: The 2D prequel to the upcoming 3d Dark Void game. I played the demo for the 3D and thought it was ok (flying was cool, ground stuff, not so much). The 2D game, on the other hand, is awesome. Very old skool. :)

Starship Defense: A tower defense game, expect starships instead of towers. The graphics are very simple, but the gameplay is fun/addictive.

Like all of the games. Glad I got them.

Also: I rented Borderlands for the PS3. Pretty cool game. A first person rpg, kind of like Fallout 3 expect no VATS. Oh and its cel-shaded. Lots more collecting of weapons too AND you have a vechiles to ride about in. Wish they had cars in Fallout 3. lol. Fun game.

I am still playing Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: Wild World too.

DF2506
    " Oh and reserved White Knight Chronicles and Final Fantasy 13 also."
    Last edited by DF2506; 01-18-2010 at 03:35 PM.
    " Bowties are cool."---The Doctor (Doctor Who)

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

I'm back to playing L4D2. Scavenge modes pwnz.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Batman Arkham Asylum Xbox 360 (have beaten it at least 10 times great game!)

Smackdown vs Raw 2010 Xbox 360

Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox 360

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

tetris
    torchlight
    soon either darksiders / bayonett not sure which
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Finally sat down and finished Rygar...in one sitting. Too short. Oh well. I still think it's as good as God of War 1, and needed a series spun out of it.

I just plain not good at fast paced, designed for online multiplayer type action games. Which is probably why I play basically no action games these days. I still can't get past the first group of Zombies in RE5. But fortunately, Dark Sector meets my ridiculous minority standards and throws in a giant bladed boomerang for good measure. And if you don't enjoy taking off people's heads with a giant boomerang, you're in the wrong hobby.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighterRyu View Post
    So I'm finally going to try Mad World. (Bought it a few days ago but Army of Two was lots of fun)
    Let us know what you think. I was fairly unimpressed with Mad World. I felt like it was just attempting to be overly violent in the appeal to make an adult game for the Wii.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris S. View Post
    Let us know what you think. I was fairly unimpressed with Mad World. I felt like it was just attempting to be overly violent in the appeal to make an adult game for the Wii.
    Well, that's exactly what it is. lol It was fun as hell, mind you, but I wasn't stuck to the game like I am with Army of Two. Which currently I have to guns left to buy. But I need a total of $750,000. But I also have weapon parts to buy.
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman View Post
    Got GTA4 and Burnout Paradise last night. Put in Burnout and had a blast. So fast paced, great crash sequences, possibly my favorite car game I've ever played.
    I LOVE BURNOUT! Do you have the island?
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Well, I decided that I'm going to buy a PS3 soon. In fact I kind of regret not doing so when I saw a great deal a few days ago, but sadly that has already passed. So now I'll wait a few weeks until I have some more money saved up and then get it.

Both Ratchet and Clank games are a must, and probably the two Uncharted as well. Then I might get LittleBigPlanet and maybe an RPG. I already have an awful lot of games for my 360, so I don't plan on going crazy, but I'm happy with this decision.
    Slayven ftw.

"Looksky! Birdplane!"

mostly Bayonetta and Battlefield 1943, until me2 arrives.
    I have been going back to Zuma on the 360 some, but level 9 on adventure and son of sun on gauntlet just totally kick my ass.

I got Glory of Heracles for the DS.

Really good rpg. Its a bit more old fashioned then some other rpgs lately. The battle system is turn-based, but it does have some touch screen stuff, like a mini-game for leveling up your magic attacks. The story is interesting too. I know some previews/reviews have made it seem like there is a not a lot of greek myth to it, but there is! The group is headed to Mt. Olympus, there are greek characters, statues to pray at, etc. I like the mythology aspect of the game.

One of the coolest line of dialogue so far (not greek, but Nintendo related) is when one player suggested that the main character go under an alias and then suggested the name PIT. hehe. And another character said, " Pit?! That doesn't sound greek! " hehe. (for those that don't know, PIT was the main character of the classic, very hard game Kid Iracus)

Of course another funny line, but kind of corny too, was " As serious as a staring contest with Medusa." lol.

This is a fun rpg from Nintendo. I'm glad to see them supporting the genre. Hope they continue this series (and others) in the U.S.

In other news, I put White Knight Chronicles & Final Fantasy 13 (both for the PS3) on reserve. Can't wait to play them. They both look awesome.

DF2506
    " Bowties are cool."---The Doctor (Doctor Who)

BANNED

Anything 2d. Remember.

8-bit or DEATH

I finished my first playthrough of Borderlands and semi started a 2nd one.

I am also playing Assassin's Creed 2 on 360, when I am not struggling through the Trials HD DLC.
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

Currently on Army of Two: TFD. Right now, I just need one more gun. The S8-Z "Grand Pinger" sniper rifle a/grenade launcher which costs $450,000.

Going to play Mass Effect later on.
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.