Page 246 of 252 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 3779

Got to the what I suppose is the general initial confrontation with the boss in Tales of Graces f after I got back to Ephinea, finished the lacklustre main quest in Dragonborn and started FFIV which so far is quite fun as long as I remember to buy as many potions as possible.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

Mrgrgr! Bravely Default froze the last two times I've tried to update data and you can only do that once a day.

Otherwise the game is great though.
    New and improved me. Now with a CAPITAL B.

Well excuuuse me princess Mike Pothier's Avatar
    Second star to the right, straight on till morning

I'm finishing up my playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles after breaking to play Super Mario 3d World. I couldn't finish level Crown-Crown though. I honestly believe black magic is needed to beat that level.
    Life is but a dream.

Meeps? MEEEEEEPS!

Titanfall beta. Love it.

Still playing Bravely Default. I’d played through a couple of the early chapters with random encounters mostly turned off because I was more interested in watching the story unfold. Now it looks like I have some grinding to do because bosses are one hit killing my people.

Finally got around to playing the first chapter of the Wolf Among Us. I had promised myself that I’d only make “Bigby choices” but that went out the window almost immediately as I started to make more compassionate* “Beacon choices”. I’d make a terrible hard-boiled detective. Then again, most PIs in Noir are terrible at being hard-boiled detectives.

*Except for what I did to Grendel. Hate that guy.

Gone

Wandering the rainy Archylte Steppe of Final Fantasy XIII-2, listening to the soothing music.

Who makes these games' soundtracks?

Banished.

Some mix between Settlers, Dwarf Fortress and Sim City.

Seriously interesting.

So I've gotten farther into Prototype 2(just got the hammerfist) and I am liking it a lot better then before. Still not sure if I like it better then 1. Anyone know if that move from 1 where you make huge spikes pop out of the ground is in this game?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Been playing Bravely Default. Made it through Chapter 3. I did quite a bit of grinding as my characters are all in their 50s at this point and I have little problems with most bosses. (Although the game did freeze as I almost got the Performer asterik. A second playthrough and I crushed the boss without the game crashing.)
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Been playing Bravely Default. Made it through Chapter 3. I did quite a bit of grinding as my characters are all in their 50s at this point and I have little problems with most bosses. (Although the game did freeze as I almost got the Performer asterik. A second playthrough and I crushed the boss without the game crashing.)
    Chapter 3 is a great place to grind too. I used Grapp Keep (and a couple spoilers:
    Sage Staff’s to spam “Raise”
    end of spoilers) to get from a level 26 party to a level 51 party in a few hours.
    Last edited by Beacon; 02-18-2014 at 06:49 PM.

Ikaruga.

So fcking hard.

See my avatar? That's me after trying to kill the second boss.

A friend just gave me Dead Rising.
    Havent played it yet.

Gking back to TellTales TWD game.

Playing some more Bayonetta. One thing that bugs me about these type of games is you can't save whenever you want. You need to wait until you beat each chapter. So if something comes up half way through a level and you need to stop playing..you pretty much have to replay it.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

RE Bravely Default's Zombie Dragon: Easiest. Mini-Boss. Ever.