Page 214 of 252 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3775

After reading Batman's Death in the family, Under the red hood and Death of the family. I thought I buy Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Really good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
    After reading Batman's Death in the family, Under the red hood and Death of the family. I thought I buy Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Really good so far.
    Some of the finest games this generation, enjoy mate ^^
    Myself i am playing Starcraft 2 and the Injustice demo atm.
    Starcraft 2 is such a great game love it.
    Eat fresh or die trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    GOTY has become the bane of my gaming life.
    I want to buy a game, but i know i can get more stuff cheaper if i wait.
    DLC has been a nightmare for me. My internet can't do the online stores, so if I don't wait for GOTY I don't get the DLC at all.
    I did buy Borderlands 1 then had to rebuy the GOTY, so I'm just gonna wait it out this time.

Anyway, I'm trying to slide Kingdom Hearts DDD into my play time. And the series is actually starting to become comprehensible, as a whole obviously they still make no sense game to game. But it's progress.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

Tomb Raider. I understand the whole "survivor, you're not all that tough yet" idea yet I spend most of my time thinking "broken arm, fractured ribs, concussion, massive internal bleeding...wait..she just got a scratch and a little bit dirtier.."
    Decent game otherwise.

Majesty 2.

Original RTS. Two words you rarely see together.

Endless Space. Dangerously time consuming.

World of Tanks mostly.
    "Do you hear what I hear?"

Beat Gears of War 2, now Playing Overload, its.. ok, probably gunna find something else

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Finished MGS4 for the first time on "Solid Normal", getting the "Eagle" codename. Also beat DmC: Devil May Cry on normal difficulty. Planning on going back to Dead Space 2 to see if I finish the damned game once and for all, so I can start playing DS3. Also, playing a bit of Torchlight. Oh, and Injustice for iOS.
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I got the MGR DLC Jetstream Sam........... holy crap is it hard and I beat it on Revengence mode and no damaged armstrong still! BOOYAH! Now I await Wolf's DLC!

Dungeons & Dragons Online.

Something i love about this game is when you're in a quest you can hear sometimes the voice of a dude telling you what is happening, dungeon master style. A little detail but it's clever.

Nothing great here but it manages to entertain me so, yeah, mission accomplished.

So last night I downloaded the new Justice League fighting game demo onto my 360. I have to say I found it..not very good. Just didn't do it for me. The levels just weren't as interactive as I would of liked and as a fighting game it was just so so. Admittedly it was only a demo so you didn't get to see much of the full game, but the point of a demo is to get you to want to buy the full game..so to me this demo failed.

If they want to do a DC fighting game for me I'd say go take DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi and put DC characters in it. By that I mean a nice big level with destructible environments that you can go wherever you want in the level, etc.

Also I know it is a game, but I'll be damned if I didn't feel weird playing as Batman fighting friggin Doomsday. I should either be splattered by a punch or in some type of mech suit or power armor or something.

One other thing that amused me is the after the battle animations for Lex Luthor. If you've played the game you know once it is over the one defeated isn't really like..dead or anything, they sort of just drop to one knee. So anyways after the fight is over if you are playing as Lex and you won..he gets out of his power armor and begins talking to someone on a phone or comm link or something. I just kept thinking hey wait look out behind you Doomsday might get up any second and kill you so maybe make your call while still in the armor and then kinda turned into Navi from Zelda. Hey don't turn your back on Batman, he's only dropped to one knee so he might do something bad to do you hey Lex Luthor, hey..hey listen, hey listen. Lex, hey..listen.
    Last edited by Surtur; 04-14-2013 at 07:34 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

The demo to Injustice is alright

What I played is the Tomb Raider reboot, it's a great game so far
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Working on Borderlands 2. Just as fun as the first one.

Also got a copy of Midway Arcade Origins. A lot of those games are still fun but now that I'm not a kid I realize that those guys were just out to take my money. Quarter stealing fiends or not I miss arcades.

Don't starve.

A really excellent game.